p.... q... r....

40 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group

sat... sun... mon.. tue... wed... thur

Page 1 of 4

@vishiac how many words starting with 'c' and 'n' can be formed using letters of the word INDEPENDENCE?

1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi perfect... then where is the confusion?? According to ur logic, as there are 3 N, then it should be 1!/2!! Which is wrong... Got the point... What is true for 4 letters is also true for 12 letters, then y would u consider 9!, it has to be 11! right

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
09khushi
@09khushi  ·  5,567 karma

@vishiac got the logic from ur example

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac acard is drawn at random from the well shuffled pack of 52 cards.what is the probability of getting two of hearts or a two of diamonds? Getting 1/17 BT ans is diff

1 like24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi The probability of u being 0 in probability topic is 0... 😂... Bye for now..👋

09khushi

@vishiac hehe ....😂😂will post the ques plz spare some time fr my questions 😊😊.....byee👋

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac six coins are tossed simultaneously.find the probability of getting tails not more than 4?

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi more than 4 is "5 and 6".... so probability of "not more than 4" = total - p(5)-p(6) = 1 - 6c5/2^6 - 6c6/2^6

09khushi

@vishiac got it thnxx😄

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac two dice thrown simultaneously find probability 1) getting only one head 2) getting at least one head 3) getting two heads 4) getting at least two heads

1 like10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
09khushi

@vishiac for getting more heads then no. Of tails=(3c2+3c3) how??......i did it like this hht hth thh hhh so 4 nd total 8 hence 4/8= 1/2

vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi 2heads out of 3 and all three heads...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac 46 nd 49( I think something missing in this)

Post 4725592378310656
1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
09khushi

@vishiac got it.... actually did allegation by fraction bt got stuck in calculation bt nw have the perfect ans.....i tagged u in one more question did u see tht one?

vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi no notification.... :(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac In a mixture of 40 L, the ratio of milk and water is 4 : 1. If some quantity of mixture taken out and then 4 L of milk and 4 L of water is added to the mixture then the ratio of milk and water become 8 : 3. Find the quantity of mixture which was taken out initially ? (a) 10 L (b) 15 L (c) 12 L (d) 18 L (e) None of these

1 like2 comments
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi 4:1= 32 : 8... 4x and x removed....Adding 4 to each... (36-4x)/(12-x)= 8/3... x= 3...5x= 15

09khushi

@vishiac thnxx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac ans plzz

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
09khushi

@vishiac hehe there is no image..... actually i tagged u 4 days ago in comments where i posted triangular type DI bt i think u didn't receive notification of that plz check tht and ans

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
09khushi

@vishiac u cn see the image in below post...if u cnt then i cn post here if u say so

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac A can fill a tank in 8 1/3 min while B can fill it in 12 1/2 min. C can drain 162L in 1 min. If all three pipes can empty the tank in 4 min, find the capacity of the tank.

36 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 36
09khushi

@vishiac oo got it got it😄😄 thnkuuu 😊😊👍

vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi anytime 👍...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vishiac from the pack of cards two cards are drawn one after another without replacement. Find the probability of getting two honour cards of different colours?

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@09khushi Anytime 👍 .... Just tag and post here... If the problem is within my reach, I will revert back when I see it... 😄

09khushi

@vishiac ohhkyy😊😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Two pipes A and B connected to the tank. A can fill 80% of the pure milk in 7 hours while B can fill 90% of the pure milk in 3 hours. What will be the purity of the milk in tank when two pipes are opened together in empty tank?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
vishiac
@vishiac  ·  5,092 karma

@caemento bro u could just do (3*80+7*90)/10= 87... If u had to take the avg... ??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
caemento
@caemento  ·  2,052 karma

@vishiac yup .That was simple average only 😄

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...