Oxbridge recruitment IT

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi, My profile is: BE-Electrical in Mumbai Univ - 1st class. Expected GMAT score: 700+ 1.5yrs in Telecom-ITES 3.5yrs in Software Testing with an IT firm with client interaction exp of 1.5yrs (currently Sr test analyst). I am looking...
Page 1 of 1

Come on guys, alumni, someone.. please resolve my query. It might be helpful to a lot of ppl out there.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
My profile is:
BE-Electrical in Mumbai Univ - 1st class.
Expected GMAT score: 700+
1.5yrs in Telecom-ITES
3.5yrs in Software Testing with an IT firm with client interaction exp of 1.5yrs (currently Sr test analyst).

I am looking at IT project mgmt-business analysis (realistic aim) or switch to strategy consulting (in my wishlist) if possible. Planning to do an MBA from either Oxford or Cambridge. I would like to know the following:
1. To get into IT project mgmt -business analysis in UK companies, are either of these schools good? If so, which one?
2. I've seen that consulting firms recruit from these schools. However, do they recruit ppl without prior consulting exp?
3. How realistic are my chances to get into strategy consulting in a top consulting firm on the basis of my profile and and MBA from either of these institutions?
4. Any bias against Indians during recruitments?

Would like someone to reply to these please. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
M.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.