Admissions Open for July'18.
For more details- http://grm.institute/course-details/
Follow us on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/grminstitute/?hl=en
Follow us on Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/company/10385103/admin/updates/
Free Career Counselling Webinar Session by Industry Experts.
Date: 7 April 2018
Time: 12:00 PM-2:00 PM
Venue: Anywhere you want with laptop and internet connection.
For more details,Visit:
Facts about Risk Management:
Here are some facts on Risk Management:
- Market size – Risk Advisory Market size of leading Risk Consulting firms like PwC, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte, Protiviti, Grant Thornton , Crowe Horwath etc. is estimated to be upwards of ~ USD 10B, which is possibly 40 – 45% of the global market.
- Top 250 companies spend ~ USD 30- 50 MN each on risk-related activitiesVery significant training time and monetary spend by all Risk Advisory firms and Corporates to equip people with this skill – PGCRM has the potential of bringing in about 12 -18 months of productivity for every individual that gets hired in the world of risk and controllership across the globe.
- Continuous increase in regulatory pronouncements, more stringent requirements and regulatory oversight – Anti Corruption laws like FCPA, ABAC, Third Party Risk Management, Data Privacy, Cyber Security and Info Sec RegulationsDeveloping countries embracing global standards of Risk Management, for example the recent Indian Companies Act amendment embraces SOX equivalent – estimated resultant need for ~10K people for the consulting firmsIf one thinks of all of the above elements and then juxtaposes it with the fact that there is no structured and comprehensive programme in India or even globally to address the incredible skill set gap, the job market size would possibly be an obvious decision for most students and professionals.
What courses to do after B.com/BBA?
You have multiple options after BBA such as:
- 1 yr Diploma / masters
- Specialised certifications etc.
Why not do a specialised certification in something like Risk Management.
The demand for Risk Managers is growing and is about 10,000 professionals in just India.
Top Consulting firms such as Big 4 hire about 5,000 Professionals / Fresehers for Risk Consulting and train them on the job. Risk Management is the only career which allows to deep dive into various processes, Industries and apart from being a business leader, you need to be a Risk Manager as you grow in the organisation as you mitigate people, process, technology risk in your own business, process, vertical, inter-linked processes etc to meet your business objectives.
Global Risk Management institute in Gurgaon runs a 1 year programme on Risk Management and also guarantees a job upwards of 6 lakh rupees. We run 2 batches in July and January. You may want to go through the brochure in details.
Visit www. grm. institute
Many CAs do Risk Management / Risk Advisory, Internal Audit etc in Big 4 and other consulting firms or their roles in the industry and not land up doing statutory / tax work. You can actually start working quickly with guaranteed jobs while you complete your CA.
Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Global Risk Management institute in Gurgaon offers the following.
It's a 1 year curriculum covering:
- Strategy Risk - Enterprise Risk Management
- Operational Risk - across 7 different industries and processes
- Financial Risk
- Cyber & IT Risk
- Regulator Compliance - SoX, ICFR, AML, ABAC, FCPA etc.
- Data Analytics on top of all
The above allows you to obtain a deep understanding of all types of risk to be a successful Business Leader / Risk Manager understanding how to identify and mitigate business risk - people, process, technology risk in your business, process, inter-linking processes etc.
Road to CXO Positions!
Apply for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management.
Program Benefits :
-Certification acknowledged by industry partners like Protiviti, IIA, Quick Heal
- 100% Job Guarantee with 6 week guaranteed internship
- Guaranteed Placement with Risk Consulting firms like E&Y, PwC, Protiviti, GE, Pepsi, Wipro, Tata Group etc.
Start your application now and know more at http://grm.institute/course-details/