Outside Mumbai University students' %iles in MBA CET

104 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
This is a thread of students who have given MBA CET from Outside Mumbai University. We can have a list of %iles of students from here. I come from Nagpur University- 99.86 %ile.
Page 1 of 11

Hey guys my score is 142( 110+14+14+4). State rank 564. Nagpur univ rank 30. Open mah candidate. Wat r my chances for kj and welingkar? Vich colgs cn i gt at dis score? Plz help guys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i guess ds is the final list...no changes expected....gr8 work rajesh..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1- Pooja Sharma 185 State rank 2
2- Pune student 175 State rank 10
3- Pune student Vivek 173 State rank 15
4- Shivaji University topper State rank 19
5- Shivaji University rank 2 State rank 20 (he is on PG)
6- Nagpur University with rank 1 from NU and Vidarbha
7- Me with score 168, state rank 39 (Nagpur and Vidarbha rank 2)
8- Manish with score 167, state rank 44
9- Nanded girl I would think, state rank 49
Any changes? Guys please try to get full and proper list. This I think will be final, if this is d correct data. From the info given in these threads, this is what seems to be final.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Logically speaking i feel its correct.. but now they have found all nine names...

BTW @aag035.. whats ur score??

I am at 165. No chance for JB, I think
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Chetandhawan Says
cn u share/pm link for his profile???

check 2nd page of this thread....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aag035 Says
@Umesh: Go on with finding the mistakes so that the final list gets more shortened so that I too can have a slim chance of jb :D

Logically speaking i feel its correct.. but now they have found all nine names...

BTW @aag035.. whats ur score??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vinaypats Says
his pg ID is teacher1987..:biggrin:

cn u share/pm link for his profile???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rajeshn1091 Says
No Manish is DEFINITELY 8th. I am DEFINITELY 7th. The guy from Mumbai at state rank 34 has Mumbai rank 28. That means 6 from outside Mumbai in top 34. I am at state rank 39, therefore I am 7th from Outside Mumbai at rank 39. Manish is 8th at rank 44. And the Mumbai guy with state rank 47 has Mumbai rank 39- so definitely 8 people in top 47 from Outside Mumbai. Its thus clear that 7th and 8th are me and Manish.

umesh05 Says
we were making the same mistake.. ranks 34 and 28 are of the same person... so there are 5 persons in between...

@Umesh: Go on with finding the mistakes so that the final list gets more shortened so that I too can have a slim chance of jb 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vinaypats Says
When did i say he won,t join..:nono:

well, there r many coaching class teachers who give entrances every year with no intention of joinin...they jus want to check out the paprs..so m askin is he one of those teachers;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Chetandhawan Says
u sure rank 1 shivaji university is a teacher n nt joinin any college????

his pg ID is teacher1987..:biggrin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...