Our teams interview with sahara...Aired tommorrow

23 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hi team Saharatv has interviewed some of our friends today about the retest and all other issues.Tommorrow (sunday Dec 03)it will be aired in all sahara especially sahara rashtriya channel...do watch it and sahara tv is going to go to people ...
Page 1 of 3

Any idea when would the verdict be out ???

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

THOSE BA****DS MUST PAY FOR THEIR CARELESSNESS

Akhil, I agree with your point of you. But not with your choice of words. I have editted the word above. You may like to do that in your post too. Thanks.:)
To each and every person who is supporting a retest:

It's time for some action again, folks! :grin:

Kindly PM me your contact numbers and name of the city in which you are based.
Do not procrastinate;Do it as soon as possible!

Thanks
chango Says
dude i never admitted or rejected nethng ..... read my post again

yaar.i said i agree to your view tat ppl shudnt get to iims just coz nov 19 was their lucky day..
mathewgeorge4u Says
chango..i agree with u..i too spent quite amt of time on the lugguage problem..and left it at the end without marking the rite answer..but u gotta admit tat a single qn is not that makes a difference to an iim entry..there are still 74 qns to crack cat..rite??

Hey buddy
wat r u saying man? r u nuts?

dude u seem to hav forgotten tht nearly 2 lakh ppl appered for Cat dis year

n with only 75 questions in the paper
"IT IS INDEED EACH N EVERY QUESTION N EACH N EVERY MARK N EACH EVERY MINUTE DURING THE PAPER THT CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE B/W GETTING A CALL OR NOT"

yes, true there r 74 more questions, but wat ot the time wasted in trying to figure out tht wrongly typed question, just to find out tht it is ultimately a wrong question...

Remember tht in such a highly competitive all india level exam, it is 1 question tht makes all the difference,

bloody ppl actually struggle to prepare for Cat, just to find damn typing errors n questions with ambiguous answers in the paper

pls dont pass such statements in the future

N lete me also thru this post congratulate the ppl who hav made it possible for our views to b aired on a national channel, 1 of them happens to b a close friend of mine, viz, plumber

KUDOS!!! THANX FOR FITING...

LETS ALL B UNITED N MAKE IT A NIGHTMARE FOR THE CAT-SETTERS

THOSE B******S MUST PAY FOR THEIR CARELESSNESS
mathewgeorge4u Says
chango..i agree with u..i too spent quite amt of time on the lugguage problem..and left it at the end without marking the rite answer..but u gotta admit tat a single qn is not that makes a difference to an iim entry..there are still 74 qns to crack cat..rite??

dude i never admitted or rejected nethng ..... read my post again
I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death
If IIMs continue with such error-ridden/dubious papers, then you will have more Gautam Puris making it to the top. His arguments were tremendously lame, illogical and stupid. Seems CL has no dearth of such people; they still can't spot the ambiguities present in the DI set. Too bad I would say. Apart from that, I feel the CL faculty has really done well in this paper, and quite a few might get calls after 7-8 years of their full-fledged Cat attempts. :D

The only right thing he said was: IIM papers have always had errors in 90s as well. He surely looks like a guy who's cracked a errorwala paper and made it to IIMs by fluke. I still can't believe that this guy heads one of the reputed coaching classes in India. Unbelievable!:shock::shock:

wats the current stand of iims?is it gonna be canceleed?
just saw the prog.....

added:

my personal take on Re-Test is that .... if they decide on it i have no issues ..... if i deserve to be in IIMs ; then agar ek baar perform kar sakta hu CAT mein then wapas bhi kar sakta hu ....... no one deserves to be in IIM jst because of ONE 'lucky' day .......

We are trying to get a repeat of the show for guys who have missed it...that will happen at or after midnight, if it happens...Neways the item also appeared in news-segment many times, and might continue appearing

so continue checking this thread...i will keep you guys updated...

and please please make sure you guys call up Sahara on this number with your views...they are very valuable, even if you are against retest:D

Because that's one of the criteria they use to evaluate the success of the show...

thanks

That's the spirit man!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: You deserve to be in IIMs for your positive attitude, if not for anything else!

Way to go man, IIMs or no IIMs you rock:D:D!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

and u guys rock too man..
shit, i couldn't see the program cause i don't get the channel at my place.. some one pleeeeeease keep updating us on wat happens.. would love to see a retest finally be conducted..