Other Insti's application Summary

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hello, I know that bits and pieces of this thread are spread across all other threads, but I intend to just capture the summary of all of them. Can anyone pls let us know the procedure for application to NITIE, MDI, SP Jain, IMT Ghaziabad ...
Page 1 of 1
hi
i am MAYANK MANI, i got selected in JAIPURIA LUCKNOW,(avg package-3.
please tell me wheather its a good idea to drop it and prepare for next CAT, i am aMECH ENGG.
MY EMAIL

Welcome to PG,

Please use the SEARCH to locate the relavent thread.Plz edit ur post as its against the forum rules to put contact details in the post.

Also, it very tough for anyone to help unless you tell what are your expectations from MBA. WHich field are u intersted in, how much pkg and colleges u are targeting??

So move on to Career discussion forum and post there.

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi
i am MAYANK MANI, i got selected in JAIPURIA LUCKNOW,(avg package-3.
please tell me wheather its a good idea to drop it and prepare for next CAT, i am aMECH ENGG.
MY EMAIL IS mani_mynk@rediffmail.com

I understand that mods need to keep the forum clean. This thread was intended to just summarise all the infos so that 1 can come and easily look at them since all other threads are badly cluttered!!!

Hello,

I know that bits and pieces of this thread are spread across all other threads, but I intend to just capture the summary of all of them.
Can anyone pls let us know the procedure for application to NITIE, MDI, SP Jain, IMT Ghaziabad etc for instance whether we have to send CAT score card (xerox copy) to any of the instis????

As per my knowledge
SP Jain : Submit score online
NITIE : Send photocopy of CAT scorecard (although I am not sure whether the online scorecard is applicable or not)
MDI : I am not sure of the procedure here!!!
IMT : I think they will give out calls

Thanks for replies