Options left now with almost all results out and GD/PIs over

18 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group
Hello friends, With the GD/PIs of almost all institutes over and results also out, are we still left with any good options. One I think of is Maharashtra CET but are we left with anything else?? thanks Iwillmakeit
Page 1 of 2
Just to perk up you guys a bit...
I had appeared for CAT 2004. Got final offers from a couple of colleges which I won't name. Decided against it. Raked up a job and waited. It paid dividends. Admitted to IIM L this year. And I amn't saying 'No' this time!

About getting a job, don't wait for too long. Keep applying to the top companies, but their proceedures take some time, and waiting for them will cost you precious time. Rather, start off wherever you can at the earliest. You can of course, jump jobs if one of the better ones materialize.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
uni1 Says
are you sure s p jain dubai singapore admissions still open?..the website says last date as 15th April. please confirm and reply.

Dude, ohmygoditsgulu has mentioned that last date is tomm, please read post no. 12.

cheers
Iwillmakeit

are you sure s p jain dubai singapore admissions still open?..the website says last date as 15th April. please confirm and reply.

OK here is the list of options mentioned in the thread so far :

1) NMIMS new programmes
2)Welingkar retail management.
3)CET
4)Sp Jain Dubai and Singapore

Any other guys!!

thanks
Iwillmakeit

i have to fight a bit firstly i need to search for a tachnical joband then ill give CAT and XAT next year.

Aftr having a disastrous year im left wid 3 options
1)to join MIB frm Delhi School of Economics.
2)to continue my present job at an mba coaching insti.
3)to find a suitabl tecnical job to do justice to my engg degree n to add up valuable wrk exp.
though ive submitted fees for MIB bt im nt v keen in joining it(in any case il b giving CAT 2006)

i would say to go with option 3 as it will add that valuable edge that is required to convert a college .
SP Jain.. Dubai and Singapore...
I think the last date is Monday.. 17/4/6...

If nothing works out.. try meow... 2006..

Ahan options left,
Find a New Job in a financial Sector...finally theres some JOB BOOM for us B.Com Honors wallahs from DU!So hail Feuhrer Inflation!
As for PG work...saala posting on my best option.....
May Just give NM ka test for another 100%ile great ego booster!
Hey to all instead of "year" Just say "This Season" cause the Preparation and one leg of 2007-2009 batch test starts from November'06 onwards!

@bindlishsonia, thanks

guys we r discussing options left this year and not CAT 2006

thanks
Iwillmakeit

CAT 2006