Option form for CET-2006 Candidates

443 Posts  ·  105 Users
About this group
hi every one i am forming this new thread that will help in option form . i want all of you to contribute out here and suggest the names of institute which are good enough. i request here past students to contribute names because they ...
Page 1 of 45
can any one exxplain me wht is this happening?
Hi guys i hope u all must have gone through the pdf document descibing the sit alloted to eligible candidate and i have some questions....
1.In KJ SOMMYAall sits are distributed amoong OPEN nd OMS candidate where dte rule says tht 50% is minority and remaining as per govt rule carrying category admmisions as pr norm (and this has supposed to happend last yr)as the excel sheet 2005 shows admisson to category stu.but for my horror no sit alloted this yr ....why?http://www.dte.org.in/mba/MBA_cut-off_2005.xls
same thing applies to SIES NERUL and N.L.DALMIYA.

THROUG OUR FORUM ATLEAST I WOULD LIK EXPLANATION TO WHT HAS HAPPEND ATLEAST FROM SENIOURS FROM RESPECTED COLLEGES

2.In SYDNHAM PGDBM sits for SC category are alloted among GSCO i.e among other univ.category only ...why home universith candidate r not considered...?i hope there is logical ansewr for this query..

I CERTINALY SEEK LOGICAL AND PRACTICAL ANSWER FOR MY QESTION...IF SOMWHERE I M GOING WRONG PLS LET ME KNO...OR IF I MISSING SOMETHING FROM OUR DTE BROUCHER....GUYS PLS GIVE U R CANDITE OPINION AS ITS QUESTION OF OUR CARRER.

ABHIJEET

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
nitiNy Says
Good to see that confidence hope you make to JBIMS ....

Nitin acadfunda is a puma 2006 passout
Hi,

Try next year...no doubt about that. When thru CET...dnt go for any college other than the TOP 5.

Regards

PUMBA..Moving towards becoming India's finest Autonomous University B-School

Good to see that confidence hope you make to JBIMS ....
pateltaher_h Says
I Have Got St. Francis .should I Take The Admission Or Try Next Year.can Some One Tell Me About The Placement Scene In St. Francis

Hi,

Try next year...no doubt about that. When thru CET...dnt go for any college other than the TOP 5.

Regards

Hi guys
Do u have any idea abt Welingkar and PUMBA admission against cancellation..Wn it will be?Nothing is mentioned in their web site..

Regards'
Nisha

Hi Nisha,

Well regarding Wellingkar...u gotta check on their thread. But its usually this way. After admissions a B-School will put up the vacant seats in every particular category. Then interested students have to go an personally apply for admissions against cancellation. For the date info...I suggest call up Wellingkar and PUMBA. Students would not be at many colleges as they r doing their Summer Internships, hence getting date info frm seniors is gonna be a lil difficult.

Regards

Hi guys
Do u have any idea abt Welingkar and PUMBA admission against cancellation..Wn it will be?Nothing is mentioned in their web site..

Regards'
Nisha

Hey the cutoff is as follows - (not in order)

1.JB - rank 44
2. syd - 95
3. wellin - 185
4. KJ - 255
5. SIES - 467
6. MET - 533
7. Chetna - 506
8. Syd PG - 249
9. dalmia - 608

wellin above KJ is a surprise to me

My rank is 436 (Score 15 - i got dalmia because it was above MET , Chetna others in my option form ......... (reason: 1.outside the first four all the other colleges are on even ground 2.dalmia is 5 min frm my place 3.tis quite good for finance )
ne other got dalmia plz post or pm me

guys..any idea..what form we need to fill for the second round..wwhat kind of letter needs to be written and all

Hey Taher...........Wats ur score and rank ???

Guys can we please post our ranks and score as well............