Oppurtunities of doing MBA in Canada,AUS

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, I wish to do MBA preferrably from Abroad. I have few questions .. 1>Can you tell me is IELTS enuf for applying AUS good schools for MBA degree? 2>Name of the good B-scools in Canada and Aus and the total approx. cost incurred ...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Rohit,

Well there are many MBA schools in Canada. Some of the top names ould be Rotman, Richard Ivey, HEC-Montreal, McGill university, UBC Sauder and Schulich.

Now it depends on what you are looking at? A 2 year or a one year program because many from the above list have 1 year and 2 year programs.
To better research on these schools, I would recommend you to go to mba.com and businessweek.com for more details on their average scores, criteria for getting in, etc.

IN case any help is required, lemme know. I have got an admit to Ivey so may be able to help you.
By the way, an MBA at Ivey will cost you around CAD 100000 (refer Ivey's website for the detailed breakup for this figure)

Regards,
Anubhav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u tell me good coll in canada 4 mba?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi the chances of job in aus is very bleak ...as far as i know ...donoo much about canada ......ya as far as cost is concerned u should be prepared with about roughly 20-25 lakhs (no scholarships)for mba in aus or canada

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I wish to do MBA preferrably from Abroad.

I have few questions ..

1>Can you tell me is IELTS enuf for applying AUS good schools for MBA degree?
2>Name of the good B-scools in Canada and Aus and the total approx. cost incurred in these places.
3> Chances of getting a job in AUS and Canada.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...