Opinion on CFA

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Guys! I m a first time blogger.....so excuse me for my non-blog vocab! I am a chemical engineer and MBA finance and have a 4 yr experience in Corporate Banking including one year in S&P; Ratings and currently working for a bank in Dubai. ...
Page 1 of 1
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys!
I m a first time blogger.....so excuse me for my non-blog vocab!
I am a chemical engineer and MBA finance and have a 4 yr experience in Corporate Banking including one year in S&P; Ratings and currently working for a bank in Dubai.
The reason i joined this blog is to understand following 2 things about CFA
1. How useful wd cfa prove in my career (assuming i continue in croporate banking)
eversince i recently moved to Dubai, the work pressure (or the lack of it!)allows me a quite a lot of free time which i can utilize for cfa preparation, however i am not very sure how useful it wd prove in my career of corporate banking. however, how i look at it is ....that i can use it as a filler in my career, (since i heard that Dubai banking experience in other parts of the world) and use it as an excuse to justify my moving to dubai.
2. My second question is that from where can i get the books to prepare for Dec 09 Level 1 exam?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.