Opinion about CII and similar courses

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi, I am a B.Tech graduate from IIT Bombay (2010) and have been working in the gear designing sector (not my core field however) for about 4 months now. Since my acads at IIT were pretty much screwed up enough that I am no longer eligible to write...
Page 1 of 1

Hi, I am a B.Tech graduate from IIT Bombay (2010) and have been working in the gear designing sector (not my core field however) for about 4 months now. Since my acads at IIT were pretty much screwed up enough that I am no longer eligible to write exams like CAT which require one to have minimum 50% criteria, I am now looking for options that are still open for me. I am now looking forward to enhance my career, lest it remains limited to where it is right now with little future prospects. I would have wanted to go for an MBA, but since many doors are already closed for me, I have accepted reality and seeking other options that are still open. I wouldn't really like to do an MBA from a second-tier school as it is, in my opinion, just a waste of money without real value (especially in my case). Recently I came across several diploma courses from CII. What are your opinions about it? Will pursuing those courses be of any use for me to enhance my career prospect (and may be even erase the dark influence my pitiful academic past)?

Please give me your opinion about these courses and suggest some alternative courses that I could pursue apart from MBA (which of course I am eligible for).

Thanks.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.