Only If you are really serious about getting into some of the good US MBA Schools without spending a ton of money before and during MBA.

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group

I wish I knew all the these good things about how to not only get into a great MBA school but also step up my game to gain financials aids/scholarships. It was a steep learning curve then but eventually I made it with flying colors. I am giving all my secrets, techniques and insider information in my eBook launching soon. You can sign up now and grab the free copy up on launch. For first 100 sign ups only. Go to ->> www.fromgmattomba.com

Page 1 of 1

Only If you are really serious about getting into some of the good US MBA Schools without spending a ton of money before and during MBA.  Go to

www.fromgmattomba.com.

My name is Anshul Sharma. Author of the book "From GMAT To MBA" - Cultivate the Right Thought Process.

9 years back, I wish I knew all the these good things on how to not only get into a great MBA school but also step up my game to gain financials aids/scholarships. It was a steep learning curve then but eventually I made it with flying colors. I am giving all my secrets, techniques and insider information in my eBook launching soon. You can sign up now and grab the free copy up on launch. For first 100 sign ups only. Go to ->> www.fromgmattomba.com. Follow me on Pagalguy to receive further updates.

740! MBA | Coach | Recruiter| www.fromgmattomba.com | Austin , TX
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...