only 15 years of education

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi everyone, i m in my last year third yr of graduation. m doin BMS i.e. bachelor of management studies. i wish 2 pursue MBA in US.however since 16 years of education r compulsarily reqiured for US,i m facing a prblm as at the end of my graduati...
Page 1 of 1
hi everyone,
i m in my last year third yr of graduation. m doin BMS i.e. bachelor of management studies. i wish 2 pursue MBA in US.however since 16 years of education r compulsarily reqiured for US,i m facing a prblm as at the end of my graduation i wil b havin only 15 yrs of education. does ne1 have ne solution to this thing?i m sure ther mst b a lot of peopl facing this prblm and mst hve even found a way 2 tackle this. would u plz advixe me? also i want 2 apply 2 a good B-school and not any run-of-the-mill colleges.and m frm middle class family.so finances r a little problm incase u wil sugest 2 pursue a undergrad degre 1st.

alternatively cn u advise whethr a MBA frm Australia is a gd option.

Read

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/b-schools-not-requiring-16-years-of-education-25010074
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/16-years-of-education-25009838

Continue the discussions there 😃
Command like a king, work like a slave.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi everyone,
i m in my last year third yr of graduation. m doin BMS i.e. bachelor of management studies. i wish 2 pursue MBA in US.however since 16 years of education r compulsarily reqiured for US,i m facing a prblm as at the end of my graduation i wil b havin only 15 yrs of education. does ne1 have ne solution to this thing?i m sure ther mst b a lot of peopl facing this prblm and mst hve even found a way 2 tackle this. would u plz advixe me? also i want 2 apply 2 a good B-school and not any run-of-the-mill colleges.and m frm middle class family.so finances r a little problm incase u wil sugest 2 pursue a undergrad degre 1st.

alternatively cn u advise whethr a MBA frm Australia is a gd option.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.