Online simulator for indian equity market

14 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Can anyone suggest some site which has simulator for indian equity market ?? Could'nt find one on sharekhan and icicidirect. thanx
Page 1 of 2

I have used nvestopedia Simulator to test advanced strategies.
The Investopedia Simulator is useful for everybody from beginners who have never placed a trade to sophisticated investors looking to test out advanced strategies.
Use it as an investment challenge.

Prohome Income

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
nex Says
Practising on a simulator would give you bad investing habits.. Join the real market

Amen.....And start losing too...Best way to learn..the hard way End of day, simulators are just that...They simulate... :)

Cheers
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
nex
@nex  ·  0 karma

Practising on a simulator would give you bad investing habits.. Join the real market

Why need a simulator when you can play the real thing? With online trading account, you can buy as few as 5 shares. So with just 5-6 K, you can play around in the market.

http://luciferhouseinc.blogspot.in/

Moneybhai.com is back registration is open now.

a separate thread not required for this

continue here

ya khushwant, the registration page of moneycontrol.com isnt firefox compatible. Working fine on IE

sify finance

yeah..i dont think there is any problem in registration. I have been using it for some time now..

I am not able to register on moneycontrol.com... Some prob with the site, I guess. Anyone able to do so ??