Online Petition against hiked Reservation in IIT/IIMs

92 Posts  ·  53 Users
About this group
Dear PG junta. Having had a long long thread on the hiked reservation news, with all of us giving it a piece of our minds, its time to move on. Please read the petition seeking reconsideration of the decision rolled out by the ministry o...
Page 1 of 10

Read this article:

A must read for Sonia Gandhi and that Arjun B*****d----->

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1712585,00300002.htm

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys

again i m writting here just discussing here wont have any effect why? we this elite and educated class of people are being indifferent, here in gandhinagar i have tried to arrange protest march against them called so many people bt just turned out only six,

oh god what indifferent attitude we r havin this suicidle even in recent news one govt minister is talking about reservation in private sector if we wont oppose this now than govt will do this also it want to remain in power at the cost of our future it want to divide backword and illiterate people to educted people
this is realy matter of great shame for democratic country like India I cant understand why student of IIMs come out on the road to protest this it will be realy great move and even medical stuents will ge boost even we r ready to support
or IIMian becoms so nerrow that they care only about getting placed in foreign with gr8 perks hey here i m not jelous just asking why they r indiffrent politics has become dirty becose we havent tried to clean it up
lets begin protest nation wide with each student supporting other and if govt doesnt care about us we will throw them away they have to consider us
lets show that revolution are not the stories of history even today people can wake up for their right and they can fight till death

"after all history of revolution didnt get written with rose waters"
hi buddies

i m darshan vayeda pursuing my MBA i was searching any threads which

discussing reservation issues bt dint fine why we peaole r just sitting and

forwarding mail and sms against reservation cant we do more this bloody
politician are just for the sake of their profit playing with future of us and
country and we so called intelligent or educated people are sitting and
avoiding any tryst with system and this doctors r fighting alone even govt
is thinking of reservation in private. where is the equality where is respect for
talent HAVENT WE READ ATLAS SHRUGGED this politician in the name of
symapthy will ruin future of country and for that we will be the most
responsible if we remain sitting ideal and just being smart drawing room
discusser for the god sake lets come out of this horrble state of APATHY
and WHO CARES? attitude. This is a democracy where govt is behaving like
autocracy they have time for megha patker if she go on hunger strike bt
if this medical student go on strike none the leader have time even to meet
them. what a pathetic situtation lets wake up for the god sake wake befor
its too late its to all mba guyes lets come out on road in support of medical
against reservation we r not against reservation but it can be implimented in
better manner bt deaf govt is not ready here.
the fight will be long and very hard bt lets fight it at least we will have that
much satisfaction that we have live worth

AFTER ALL HISTORY OF REVOLUTION DIDNT GET WRITTEN WITH ROSE WATERS

GUYZ I HAVE SIGNED THE PETITION. but can anybdy tell me dan when how & to whom r u going to submit this petition

Any plans for protests a la Delhi?? Mumbai PGites??

Suggest a date and place and lets all come forward with banners et al. I suggest Gateway of India, Azad Maidan, Oval Maidan (opposite Mumbai University) or MANTRALAYA.

Some left leader had said after 2004 elections: Bhaad mein jaaye Disinvistment, Bhaad mein jaaye Arun Shourie. The next day, Sensex fell by 800 points (remember 18 May). Its time to modify the slogan:

BHAAD MEIN JAAYE RESERVATION
BHAAD MEIN JAAYE ARJUN SINGH

Check www.savebrandindia.org for more details on protests being planned city-wise

Any plans for protests a la Delhi?? Mumbai PGites??

Suggest a date and place and lets all come forward with banners et al. I suggest Gateway of India, Azad Maidan, Oval Maidan (opposite Mumbai University) or MANTRALAYA.

Some left leader had said after 2004 elections: Bhaad mein jaaye Disinvistment, Bhaad mein jaaye Arun Shourie. The next day, Sensex fell by 800 points (remember 18 May). Its time to modify the slogan:

BHAAD MEIN JAAYE RESERVATION
BHAAD MEIN JAAYE ARJUN SINGH

Guys on petitiononline.com there is the petition which is titles" Say no to quotas in heigher education". This petition already has around 87k signatories. So i would suggest that let's concentrate on only 1 petition and not have too many of them. This petition is gaining momentum and has also featured in the newspaper.

Dear Friends,

Recent media reports have been suggesting that the reservation issue might be dead and may not long last, that HRD Minister Arjun Singh has fumbled and is being criticised by Congressmen themselves, etc.

Yet, I request you guys not to let down, keep going with the petition and the emails to all influential people. Uptil now, only the timing of the announcement is being criticised (on the eve of elections). However, if Mulayam Singh Yadav, UP CM makes it an election issue in UP Elex later this year (or early next year), Congress mite be forced to implement it lose votes to Mulayam. Also, this is one issue which only intellectuals in all circles will oppose, and since there are so few of them in politics, so v'll hav to continue our efforts.

All of us hope that PM is against it, bit none of it will work if Sonia Gandhi decides to look at the issue through the narrow prism of UP politics and go against national interest.

nice work gen guys..........unfortunately no one will hear u

so plz shout louder..

anyway my best wishes to u all

urs truly

KABEERAAA

:confused: I am an MBA asprirant and unluckily from a general category....

: I do not understand why this reservation is being allowed to such an extent that in future general people will seek shade under it, but by then there wont be any percentage left...
:argue:
Lets talk about equality, why is it that 20% of junta should get 50% reservation? may be what the IIMs should do is to decide the percentage of seats reserved for OBCs after all the CAT forms are filled on a proportionate basis...
e.g if 20K of 100K are OBCs then reserve 20%. now that Equality...

We dont want to see perrato's principle in reservation.....20% seats reserved for 80% junta and vice versa!

Its simply NOT FAIR!!!