Online MBA

11 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Online MBA is gaining a lot of acceptance in India and abroad. EduKart MBA is one such programs which comes with an MBA degree approved by a UGC-DEC-AICTE recognized university. This thread is intended to provide information about Online MBA...
Page 1 of 2

Hi,   I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University.Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment.    ALL THE BEST!   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA degree approved by a UGC-DEC-AICTE recognized university Contact 8447387743

2 comments
davisgeorge00
@davisgeorge00  ·  4 karma

If you would like to pursue MBA online, National Institute of Business Management (NIBM) can be a good option. NIBM is one of the most preferred online MBA providers in India and it offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA in online mode. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials to all its registered students. Visit NIBM’s official website for information regarding admission.        

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
davisgeorge00
@davisgeorge00  ·  4 karma

For entire information regarding online MBA visit the official website of NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA in online mode. NIBM also offers online MBA video tutorials to all its registered students. Go to the official NIBM page and have a look at the specializations offered.  

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The online MBA offered by NIBM is one of the most preferred online MBA programs in India. There are many benefits like you may attend the course from the comfort of your home and the exams can be appeared online.  Even the admission procedures can be done online. The IAO accreditation of NIBM makes it stand apart from similar institutions.

h�

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some of the things I do and recommend to my friends:

1) Take the BAT.Its free and you can take it at home. I took this test and got a score of 630 with basic finance preparation. Also, I got connection request from many employers. I think this test is highly recognized now. So, my plan is to take free courses from coursera and free proctored exams like BAT to show my proficiency.

http://goo.gl/DsIzMZ

2) Enroll to this course. It's free and highly recognized.

https://iversity.org/c/3?r=efd53

3) Enroll to this course also. It's free and highly recognized.

https://iversity.org/c/13?r=efd53

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Spending two full years at a Top Ranking B School has its own importance. But considering your work and life situation, a full time MBA may not be possible at all. The next best thing for you to Choose is Online MBA Program. Online MBA is also worth pursuing if you actively participate in the Online MBA program. NIBM is one of the institutes that render the best online MBA programs. NIBM Global is a premier online MBA institute that has Online MBA and Courses in Correspondence. It is ISO 9001:2008 certified. It is approved and accredited by IAO and All India Management Association (AIMA) respectively. For further details log on to NIBMGLOBAL😁

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WE OFFER DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES

CITY : THANE

INSTITUTE NAME : MIT SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION

WE OFFER DISTANCE COURSES LIKE

M.B.A , EXECUTIVE M.B.A , B.B.A , DIPLOMA PROGRAM , P.G DIPLOMA , BACHELOR DIPLOMA & MANY MORE

PGDBA + MBA (Dual Degree) : Fire Protection & Safety Energy Operations Project Wealth Supply Chain Materials Human Resource Telecom Infrastructure & ConstructionInternational Business Hospital Management Risk & Insurance Executive MBA : Energy Project Operations Supply Chain Marketing FinanceHuman Resource Retail Materials Telecom Infrastructure & Construction Risk & Insurance MBA : Design Hospitality Infrastructure & Construction IT Materials Network Infrastructure Retail Risk & Insurance Supply Chain TelecomInternational Business Hospital Management MCA ( Master of Computer Application)Integrated MBA Integrated MCAPG Diploma : Business Administration Energy Finance Human Resource Fire IT Infrastructure & Construction Marketing Materials Operations Piping Design ProjectRetail Risk & Insurance Supply Chain Telecom WealthBachelors : BBM BSc. IT BSc. CS Diploma : Business Administration Retail Management IT Fire protection & Safety Energy Finance Human Resource Infrastructure & Construction Marketing Materials Operations Project Risk & Insurance Supply chain Telecom Wealth

WE PROVIDE ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING

APPROVED BY UGC , AICTE & DEC

TIMINGS : 10.00 AM TO 07.00 PM

Office No 102, B-Wing, 1st Floor, Vitthal Apartments, Bhagat Singh Road, Near Sarvesh Hall,Dombivali (East) -421 201

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

today's online mba is very good option for doing mba because its very cheap and one more thing online mba provide same knowledge what we get threw classroom mba programs and for online mba i would suggest you do your online mba from jaro education it will provide you international online mba degree for more information visit jaro education website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

National Institute of Business Management(NIBM) offers approved mba programs through online.DBA,PG DBA,1 year and 2 year MBA,1 year Executive MBA and UGC/AICTE/DEC approved bharathiar university's different streams mba courses offered by NIBM.The main advantage of online mba is you can pursue mba without losing your job.You can select a best online institute like NIBM for better career growth with mba.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear N.S.

EduKart MBA is an online MBA program. Online MBA Programs are in high demand in India. EduKart MBA is the only online MBA in India which comes with UGC-DEC-AICTE recognized degree, a PG Certificate in Management and Certifications from leading industry bodies at very affordable price points.
An Online MBA program doesn't require you to attend regular classes and same is the case with EduKart MBA. Since, you are working professional EduKart MBA is rightly suited for you. You can work while you learn and since it is online you don't need to attend any classes. There will be online weekly doubt solving sessions. Therefore, you can easily go for EduKart MBA if you are looking for online MBA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Does EduKart MBA is a online MBA Program? Can you tell me how EduKart MBA is different from other MBA programs offered? I am a working professional, so cannot attend classes regularly, so hows can EduKart Online MBA can help me?

thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...