Online Materials (Video Tutorials) Download Help (Offline Availability) Discussion Thread

72 Posts  ·  1,120 Users
About this group

The Group is a discussion thread for all people who have bought online tutorials , tests for various exams like CAT , CET , Bank , SSC , UPSC .... And want to keep a offine copy and Download them .

But As a Gesture of Goodwill We are planning to keep a Google Drive to Cumulatively add the Tutorials that we come accross and so that they are avaiable to the rest of use who helped .

This is NOT for selling or buying .

Page 1 of 8

Cat study material and video lectures Time Carrer launcher Takshilla Whatsapp m 7992392190<

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat prepration Time, carrer launcher ,time video lectures and study material and many more Whatsapp m 7992392190

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

doe anyone have cetking shortcut or gstrategy videos?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone having crash course dilr videos of  time/cl/ims?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The latest video of my YouTube channel is out now. Subscribe to see my videos in your feed and not miss them. Check out other playlists as well.  https://youtu.be/s-UHhER2UOY

Video Thumbnail85695527942967
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Complete study material for cat prepration at reasonable rate .. Lectures of coaching like Time, carrer launcher , takshzila Whats app 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat prepration Complete video lectures of carree launcher, takshzilla, Time .. Study materials etc.. Whatsapp me 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have complete study material for CAT prepration that includes time video lectures, takshzila (QA) , previous years mocks with solution pdfs and various other material which I'm willing to sell at reasonable prices. Please contact me on 8770749083

1 comment
sscjemocktest
@sscjemocktest  ·  1 karma

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->list of competitive exams for government jobs

https://www.examlabonline.com/a/list-competitive-exams-government-jobs-after-graduation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have takhzila QA course. I wanna buy it?

1 comment
Simran3101
@Simran3101  ·  0 karma

@Bava_a yes contact at 8770749083

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA prepration Full video lecture of Time, carrer launcher,Byjus, takschilla Along with study material , mock test Whatsapp 7992392190

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...