Online GD Forum - Idea!!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
*** ORIGINALLY POSTED in "PREP RESOURCES" *** PUYS! I have been following Soumik Ganguly`s thread on "Tips for GD PIs" and I hope you have been visiting that page too. While such tips go a long way in improving how we handle GDs, I also w...
Page 1 of 1
Hey there is a Thread where GD discussions are going on..
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gd-pi-prep-2009-10-discussions-about-current-affairs-interview-questions-gd-25047924

But there GD's are done using Skype..Voice calls sessions..Even I wondered if we can have a thread like you said..But what is being done using Skype seems a better option..
Lets moderators decide on this..

hi,
please continue in the thread specified by adi14 above.
your opening new threads will create more chaos.
also, in order to have a better visibility you should join the already existing and running thread so that it can help you in getting more like minded GD and PI peers.

closing this and the other thread started by you.
best of luck. 😃
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
*** ORIGINALLY POSTED in "PREP RESOURCES" ***

PUYS!
I have been following Soumik Ganguly`s thread on "Tips for GD PIs" and I hope you have been visiting that page too.
While such tips go a long way in improving how we handle GDs, I also wanted an 'Online' discussion on GDs which allows me to practice thinking on a topic and putting forward my opinion constructively.

I hence thought of this thread for 'Online GD'

- 1 person would post a Topic for discussion at a decided time..say 5 pm
- All PUYS are allowed to reply to the topic with their opinion. This forum also allows us to Quote a previous msg, so I guess that maintains clarity in thought.
- The discussion on that topic is left open for 30 mins to 1 hour and later closed.

- Next, a few of us try to conclude topic.

- I also wish we find a senior resource who can scroll through the complete discussion, point out any deviations, mistakes, suggestions and provide other tips.

Also,
I plan to have a NEW thread everyday. (The threads name will contain the Date of discussion)
I request Moderators to consider marking this thread as a Sticky so it allows more hits and participation (This will mean changing the Sticky from 1 Thread to another everyday.. I hope this is possible !! )

Please share your thoughts on this idea.
If I am missing an already available channel for GD discussion... please reply to this msg.

Thank you!!

Regards,
-r@v!

Hey there is a Thread where GD discussions are going on..
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gd-pi-prep-2009-10-discussions-about-current-affairs-interview-questions-gd-25047924

But there GD's are done using Skype..Voice calls sessions..Even I wondered if we can have a thread like you said..But what is being done using Skype seems a better option..
Lets moderators decide on this..

*** ORIGINALLY POSTED in "PREP RESOURCES" ***

PUYS!
I have been following Soumik Ganguly`s thread on "Tips for GD PIs" and I hope you have been visiting that page too.
While such tips go a long way in improving how we handle GDs, I also wanted an 'Online' discussion on GDs which allows me to practice thinking on a topic and putting forward my opinion constructively.

I hence thought of this thread for 'Online GD'

- 1 person would post a Topic for discussion at a decided time..say 5 pm
- All PUYS are allowed to reply to the topic with their opinion. This forum also allows us to Quote a previous msg, so I guess that maintains clarity in thought.
- The discussion on that topic is left open for 30 mins to 1 hour and later closed.

- Next, a few of us try to conclude topic.

- I also wish we find a senior resource who can scroll through the complete discussion, point out any deviations, mistakes, suggestions and provide other tips.

Also,
I plan to have a NEW thread everyday. (The threads name will contain the Date of discussion)
I request Moderators to consider marking this thread as a Sticky so it allows more hits and participation (This will mean changing the Sticky from 1 Thread to another everyday.. I hope this is possible !! )

Please share your thoughts on this idea.
If I am missing an already available channel for GD discussion... please reply to this msg.

Thank you!!

Regards,
-r@v!