Online CAT voucher not received through mail

179 Posts  ·  223 Users
About this group
Guys, I have been waiting for about 15-20 minutes now (with nerves getting the better of me). Still havent received the voucher number through mail :astonished: ...someone else facing the same problem?
Page 1 of 18

Hi.. Any idea if the voucher can be bought today? The site said voucher sales got over yesterday. Does anyone know the link of the site where the vouchers may be bought? I'd like to give it a try.

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, Check your bank accounts regarding the refund from failed transactions. I have received my refund yesterday.👍👍

8 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who haven't got your voucher id after successful transaction just check in spam of u r inbox..

they have send the voucher id to gm ail ...finally successful registration...😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any1 know how 2 get refund ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IF we purchase the voucher offline is it possible to cancel early transaction of SBH...AND GET REFUND?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

excuse me everybody i am going to register for cat examination and i have completed the process of payment of fee but i did'nt received my voucher number... so please help me for my registration

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,

i bought online voucher yesternight. The transaction page hanged for around an hour after the payment was done and then it gave me an error, that server error has occurred and you need to fill the form again.
i thought, that i also got a null transaction, hence proceeded with 2nd transaction to fill my desired slot quickly.
however, soon after i got my 2nd voucher, i got the sms for my 1st voucher as well. 😐
thus, now i have 2 CAT vouchers against my name.
will it cause any problems later as same credentials have been used twice to get 2 different vouchers.
all i want to know, is it ok or not..?? (i am not too concerned about refund as of now, just want to ensure purchase of multiple vouchers does not lead to any problems)
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys any idea when and how we will get a refund after the colors of success disaster ??

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys ,my transaction was successful and got my transaction id and serial id was generated..after 3 attempts......for the e-voucher....
but even after 3 days have passed... i haven't received my voucher number.....they asked me to wait for 24 hrs,,, later they asked to mail with the details....still after 24 hrs... no result....
what should i do now...?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People After I bought an online voucher, i used HDFC debit card for payment. Received voucher no on mobile after 10 minutes. Completed the application. Searched for Mail regarding voucher in inbox . Searched again got it in spam folder and the time of receiving was same as of sms. So guys please check your spam folders for voucher mails.

Faith restored :D Night is really the darkest before the Dawn :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...