ONGC 2012-OCT GT exam

4,840 Posts  ·  367 Users
About this group
Whosoever is preparing for the ONGC 2012 Oct GT exam please share their views and other info related to the exam, and whosoever is not appearing for the exam can as well express the views.. ::
Page 1 of 484

hey guyz plz help me regarding ONGC gt exam..i am mech 2013 passout want to give ongc gt 2014 exam so can anyone give me details about d exam expected date or whether coaching is needed or not for this exam....any help will be really appreciated...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI guys i came bk here on pagalguy after a long time,,hw r u all...and i got selected in ongc,rites,and qualifies IES written also hoping will get that..i cnt explain how relax m feeling now thanx to SCE IES classes ( www.schoolofcivilengineers.in ) .in every exam i got que from there notes if any civil engineer aspirant is here i recommend you this classes..best of luck

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAN I APPLY FOR MM ONLY AND NOT IN ANY OTHER ENGG. STREAM. I HAVE A B.TECH IN ENC BUT I WANT TO WRITE THE MM PAPER and NOT THE ENC PAPER. IS IT POSSIBLE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@crack psu

guys i need ur advice

i have applied in MM stream and given interview for same.

Wanted to know what is location of posting for MM candidates and ty[ical work profile given in ONGC

hi...did u applied for MM only?? i m from EnC but i want to apply for only MM and not EnC is it possible

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,,,belated congratulation to all who got selected......i want to file an rti.....TO FILE RTI IN ONGC,,THE DRAFT SHOULD BE DRAWN IN THE FAVOUR OF WHOM.?.....PLEASE DO REPLY

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii guys anyone got selected for GD/PI in NTPC is welcome on this thread

NTPC GD/PI preparation- Through Gate-2013 : Jobs & Careers : PaGaLGuY Forums

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@riitr1986

Results are out visit www.knowenergysolutions.com for more information on place of posting,CTC and job Profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results are out visit www.knoewenergysolutions.com for more information on place of posting,CTC and job Profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its already around 2 months interviews held. Still dint get results.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys i need ur advice

i have applied in MM stream and given interview for same.

Wanted to know what is location of posting for MM candidates and ty[ical work profile given in ONGC

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...