One year @MDI, Gurgaon : Query Thread for EPGPM

418 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group
All MDI, NMP (1 Yr Exec MBA) call getters please join in..
Page 1 of 42

Hi

Please follow the discussions on this thread->
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gurgaon-one-year-mba-pgp-ex-nmp-discussion-thread-25072614/2962193

Moderators please close this thread.

Thanks

PGPM 2011-13 || Corporate Communications || Personal Blog - anandj j123.blogspot.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can any current student help on this.... wht were the placement stats for self sponsored candidates.. were the placements 100%.. also whether thr is option of family acco for married ones.. or only single acco..

thnx

Placement for the last year batch was around 100% (except some location constraint).

This year it would be started somewhere near last week of Nov,

Family accommodation not provided directly, you have to do the negotiation with NMP co-ordinator and chairman for the same.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no problem will wait for another year....anyways normal mba is always an open option 😃

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any current student help on this.... wht were the placement stats for self sponsored candidates.. were the placements 100%.. also whether thr is option of family acco for married ones.. or only single acco..

thnx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
catparanoid Says
You are welcome to seek information from adcom but no relaxation to the work-ex period is usually permitted

hello
its not me who is seeking clarification.. its "reviliant" who wants to confirm..
rbenz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello reviliant
plz check with the adcom on email id Admision
though I guess less than 5 yrs work ex is not eligible.. a relaxation of 2 -6 weeks can be given on case basis and depends on the institute policy....;)
hope it helps
rbenz

You are welcome to seek information from adcom but no relaxation to the work-ex period is usually permitted
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I have 4 yrs 2 months as of now. Am i elligible to apply

hello reviliant
plz check with the adcom on email id Admision
though I guess less than 5 yrs work ex is not eligible.. a relaxation of 2 -6 weeks can be given on case basis and depends on the institute policy....;)
hope it helps
rbenz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I have 4 yrs 2 months as of now. Am i elligible to apply

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The institute has hardly asked any details in the application form. For an NRI applicant like me, they will not know anything about my work exp details, my profile etc before the telephonic interview (they said they might conduct telephonic interview for international applicants)

This is surprising, because in contrast, the other colleges seem to ask our entire life history as part of the application....any comments are welcome....

hello mantis

your query is correct here.. unlike other one year mba application forms which require whopping data to fill.. MDI NMP form is focusing only on basic data.. in my view they are somewhat neutral to the work profile at least at the time of shortlisting candidates..
basically shortlisting applicants on the basis of work ex is very subjective and should be done with care.. so if any institute is neutral to this then it is also welcome..
Disclaimer: the above said is my view only;)

cheers
rbenz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The institute has hardly asked any details in the application form. For an NRI applicant like me, they will not know anything about my work exp details, my profile etc before the telephonic interview (they said they might conduct telephonic interview for international applicants)

This is surprising, because in contrast, the other colleges seem to ask our entire life history as part of the application....any comments are welcome....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...