One year @MDI, Gurgaon : Query Thread for EPGPM

420 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
All MDI, NMP (1 Yr Exec MBA) call getters please join in..
Page 1 of 42

Do we have an official Whatsapp Group ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone joining NMP-34 batch for MBA (2021-2022) at MDI,Gurgaon?Pls message here to connect. 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
mohammadusman18
@mohammadusman18  ·  0 karma

Recieved the Admission Mail today

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mohammadusman18
@mohammadusman18  ·  0 karma

If we have any Official Whatsapp group please let me know

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Please follow the discussions on this thread->
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gurgaon-one-year-mba-pgp-ex-nmp-discussion-thread-25072614/2962193

Moderators please close this thread.

Thanks

PGPM 2011-13 || Corporate Communications || Personal Blog - anandj j123.blogspot.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
can any current student help on this.... wht were the placement stats for self sponsored candidates.. were the placements 100%.. also whether thr is option of family acco for married ones.. or only single acco..

thnx

Placement for the last year batch was around 100% (except some location constraint).

This year it would be started somewhere near last week of Nov,

Family accommodation not provided directly, you have to do the negotiation with NMP co-ordinator and chairman for the same.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no problem will wait for another year....anyways normal mba is always an open option 😃

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any current student help on this.... wht were the placement stats for self sponsored candidates.. were the placements 100%.. also whether thr is option of family acco for married ones.. or only single acco..

thnx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
catparanoid Says
You are welcome to seek information from adcom but no relaxation to the work-ex period is usually permitted

hello
its not me who is seeking clarification.. its "reviliant" who wants to confirm..
rbenz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello reviliant
plz check with the adcom on email id Admision
though I guess less than 5 yrs work ex is not eligible.. a relaxation of 2 -6 weeks can be given on case basis and depends on the institute policy....;)
hope it helps
rbenz

You are welcome to seek information from adcom but no relaxation to the work-ex period is usually permitted
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
I have 4 yrs 2 months as of now. Am i elligible to apply

hello reviliant
plz check with the adcom on email id Admision
though I guess less than 5 yrs work ex is not eligible.. a relaxation of 2 -6 weeks can be given on case basis and depends on the institute policy....;)
hope it helps
rbenz
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I have 4 yrs 2 months as of now. Am i elligible to apply

Continuous learning is the best way of defense
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...