One year MBA Rankings !

215 Posts  ·  3,841 Users
About this group
The one year MBA in India has come out of the nascent stage... Now is the time to have a ranking for one year MBA programmes in India. My guess for the Top 5 Rankings is: No.1 IIMA(PGPX): No one can deny the ultimate brand eq...
Page 1 of 22

For those looking for another option for a one year MBA by a reputed institutes. Check the Executive PGDM launched by FORE School  - https://www.fsm.ac.in/15-month-full-time-executive-program-pgdm-pgpx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#QuickQuiz everyone! Take your shot, without using Google of course.
Every Tuesday VJIM will bring to you a trivia that you may solve and see where are you on your general knowledge.

#LifeAtVJIM #QuizContest #ChallengeyourFriends #TuesdayChallenge#Trivia #solve #see#KnowledgeTest #GK #Questions

Post 44102625257341
www.vjim.edu.in
1 like2 comments
VishalKh
@VishalKh  ·  7 karma

@vjimhyd Option D

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
vjimhyd
@vjimhyd  ·  1,053 karma

@VishalKh Absolutely correct! Thankyou for participating.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

after completing my mba in 2006 I have 10 years of work ex as shipbroker and for last 2 years i am employed as assistant professor in a management college. Planning to move back to industry so thinking of doing executive mba for better placement opportunity. 10th 84.4, 12th 56.2 and b.e. 63.6......hv some gaps...profilewise what are my chances at one of top iim's or isb and what gmat score could help me? please advise

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planning to take Executive Post Graduation Program(EPGP) from IIM Kozhikode. 

The course shows it is a course of one year. I am eligible for this.

So, I would like to know whether this EPGP of one year is equivalent that of the regular courses. Is it worth doing? 

I have 3years of work experience. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

Please evaluate my profile and let me know what one year MBA program I may have a good chance with:

Name:Shubhada

Experience: 6.5 Years. in a software development company (3+ years as a Team Manager/Leader)

B.E : 60%

12th : 70%

10th : 81%

Extra Curricular: Involved in a few social initiatives and company CSR.

Guaranteed to get good recommendations from CXOs within my current company.

GMAT target of 670+. 

Thanks 

Shubhada

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Just wanted someone to check my profile if i can be the right candidate for one year MBA.

Age - 31

Work Experience - 7 years 8 months 

Initial 4.5 years worked as a designer and remaining as a category manager at an international sports brand

Post Graduation in Apparel Design - 58.05%

Graduation - Major in Statistics -  53%

12th - Science - 68.8%

10th - 75.2%

Hope to hear soon from you guys! 

Yes
No
Maybe
1 like26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I am planning to go for one year mba , in 10th - 62.4 per cent, 12 th - 55 per cent have one year gap after 12th . will complete 3 yrs of work ex in june 2018 . Have gaps in employment also. BE 73 per cent. please suggest me good colleges for india

2 comments
Arvind99
@Arvind99  ·  0 karma

Checkout..... Crescent School  of Business,Chennai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pratyush.kumar2
@pratyush.kumar2  ·  0 karma

Go for GMAT first, post that you can apply to Great Lakes and MDI

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Reviews of woxsen school of business hyderabad ??

1 comment
Sayak03
@Sayak03  ·  1 karma

Can't really say about woxsen school of business hyderabad. However, i have been listening some real good/ realistic things about - Vignana Jyothi Intitute of Management and sciences, Hyderabad. Seems like they have promising placements and the campus atmostphere looks vibrant. You might wana check it out once. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently working as a Software Developer with experience of almost 3.4 years. My 10th , 12th and Grad are 84%, 86% and 84% respectively. I am planning to do one year full time MBA. Please suggest me if i should be going for this course or not? and how ? Thanks!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile Evaluation for Two year MBA or One Year MBA in any top 30 business schools in India (Apart from all top IIM's /XLRI/MDI/FMS etc) 

I am planning to appear for CAT ,CMAT and SNAP next year and preparation is underway.

Please find my particulars below.

10th - 74 %

12th - 66.6 %

B.E (in Information Science Engineering) - 56%

I Joined to Flipkart and working as a Team Lead for Process Excellence -Business Analyst (Strategy)

Total Work Experience - 4 Years.

I request for my profile evaluation, any scope for a students like me, to purse any MBA from any top B schools and let me know what band of colleges I can fetch post a decent score in CAT, SNAP , MH-CET , NMAT and CMAT as I very well know that my academic background stands to be my major drawback.

Also i wanted to know whether I stand any chance of nailing any top BSchool of Symbiosis Crade through SNAP??

please help me in evaluating my profile

1 comment
pratyush.kumar2
@pratyush.kumar2  ·  0 karma

Great lakes should be your preference if you want, instead of Symbiosis. Also, try for ISB, anything around 710 should make it easier to convert.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...