One year MBA Rankings !

224 Posts  ·  4,323 Users
About this group
The one year MBA in India has come out of the nascent stage... Now is the time to have a ranking for one year MBA programmes in India. My guess for the Top 5 Rankings is: No.1 IIMA(PGPX): No one can deny the ultimate brand eq...
Page 1 of 23

Hi!

I am interested in pursuing One Year Full Time MBA in India for 2020-21 batch from a reputed tier-1 college. 

I am a mechanical engineer and have a work experience of 75 months in the field of Engineering, Procurement and Contruction Project Management. 

My Education details are as follows:

Xth: 88.6%

XIIth: 62.2%

B. Tech : 7.1 CGPA (2013 Pass out)

Can anyone please help me with the following queries:

Is it too late to apply for 2020-21 batch??

What are the exams that i should attempt for entering these colleges?? (CAT, XAT,GMAT etc)

What are the best colleges/programs that i can/must apply for??

Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Whether for preparing GMAT to get into MBA colleges, should I join coaching or self-study is sufficient? 

Self Study
Coaching
3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I am having 4.5years of experience in IT software development. I am thinking of doing an MBA from India, please suggest and give your opinion for regular or part time MBA from the following below options. It will be helpful for me to take a decision.

1-year MBA
2-year MBA
Distance MBA
2 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I am from a non-IT background, currently working as a sales executive with a bank. Will I get opportunities at SOIL to change my career path/domain.

1 comment
Shreya_Chakraborty
@Shreya_Chakraborty  ·  6 karma

@The_MBA_GUY SOIL provides many opportunities to people with diverse backgrounds to build their career, given the fact that you are from sales background, you will get some great chances to work in some of the best organizations, post you graduate from the institute.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am working with L&T and have 4 years of work experience. I have worked as a Presales and business development executive. Will it be beneficial for me to opt for a one year program at SOIL?

1 comment
Shreya_Chakraborty

@MBA_Gyan SOIL provides some of the best Sales & marketing job profiles for it's students & has a rigorous 1 year program with a great learning environment.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do professors at SOIL hold office hours, and will they support you outside of class?

1 comment
Shreya_Chakraborty

@manikandan_94 Yes professors are extremely helpful at SOIL, some of them are internal faculty who hold office hours whereas the external ones are rotational, they do provide the best support to all their studnets both in person as well as after college hours as well. You can always ping them & ask them regarding all your queries.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am having 3 years of work experience in IT, I have 75%in 10th & 72% in 12th. I have interest in Sales & marketing. Please suggest me any good college to pursue a 1 year MBA program in Delhi NCR.

1 like2 comments
akc.warrior
@akc.warrior  ·  31 karma

Hi I have a similar profile as yours also looking for the same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shreya_Chakraborty

Hi. Delhi NCR doesnt have a lot of option for 1 year MBA. But if you have work ex, the School of Inspired Leadership is really good to Opt. It had a unique ciriculam with promising placement records.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I put up in Chennai & I am currently working with TCS, Sipcot IT park. I have 4.3 years of experience in Informatica & production support. Wanted to know about some good 1 year programs offered by MBA institutes in India.

1 comment
Hina_Dhawan
@Hina_DhawanSOIL  ·  0 karma

@MbaKeeda09 Given your experience of 4.3 years you can look at ISB,other IIM normally requires 5 yeear of work experience .As you are specifically mentioning one year MBA,School of inspired leadership Gurgaon is good opt with proven placement records.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For all those planning to do a one year course - 

Check out Young Global Business Leaders Programme offered by Jindal Global University here -  http://ygbl.jgbs.edu.in/  

This one-year multidisciplinary programme offers to skill up fresh graduates as well as those with a few years of experience to get future-ready. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For those looking for another option for a one year MBA by a reputed institutes. Check the Executive PGDM launched by FORE School  - https://www.fsm.ac.in/15-month-full-time-executive-program-pgdm-pgpx

1 comment
akc.warrior
@akc.warrior  ·  31 karma

How are the placements offered here ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...