One Year MBA at SPJAIN '06 Batch Admission

272 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group
This thread i want to dedicate totally for the "One Year MBA at SPJAIN '06 Batch Admission".As not much is discussed about it in other Spjains Threads,Hence i have come up with this one. Now, my queries regarding this subject is ... When...
Page 1 of 28

I got an overall percentile of 85 in Cat 2020. will SPJain look for any individual sectional cut-off's? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

can a senior plz answer this query.

1. What kind of roles are offered to people during their placements?

now i also understand that a few who would like to switch roles/ career would join in this programme, so if suppose a finance guy comes in to a course be it operations or information management, what kind of role would he be offered?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

can anyone tell me the pattern of the SP jain test and interviews ? In the website, it is mentioned that either CAT/GMAT or their own internal test can be taken. please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Ravi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guyz, cud ny of u tell me with how low a CAT score one can get a call for interview for this course? the admission notice for Jan 07batch is open n i have 95.7 in CAT 2005 + 4 yrs exp in core engineering job. ny outside chance?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Check this link for SPJIMR PGDM placements..

http://spjimr.org/pgpx/pgdm_placement.asp

Average Salary is around 10.5 lacs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

would like to have ur view on xlri-gmp for a person with 4.5 yrs exp as commissioning engieer at nuclear power corp..and now at honeywell..
mail me at satyen.kanabar@honeywell.com
will be opting for operation and finance as electives..
will be a non sponsered candidate..
would like to know about one year prog industry acceptance..
do expect a great peer group...can check gmp-06-07 link...
do reply

i had applied for spjain one year also..but it seems that they didnt got satisfactory response..and hence they have opened admission procedure again...

other calls kj and tapmi...
instrumentation engineer from gujarat 2001 batch..

when i had applied based on nov 05 course..i had been given two option..ie..one year /two year or both..
i had opted for both..got 88 in cat..4.5 yrs of exp..
didnt got call for two year..
was expecting for one year..operation and m...

but few days back came to know that they have opened the procedure again...and then i checked it on website..

can thro some light on placement details of last batch...o and m..persons ..details such as profile..ctc..company..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys!

Just chatn with my one year PGDM-Ops friend n got 2 know that 50% Ops placed with double figs salary and the whole IM placed. Seems good.
His real n true advise to concentrate on studies rather than placements (which is not going to be any issue- other 50% ops guys has 2 interview calls each & atleast for next week). Hence I believe to push ourselves to the learnings.

Regards,
Vikrant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BornToLead,

I think we need to discuss about following points.

1. What kind of roles are available, offered to people with similar background?
2. Out of these Which are probable roles we will be interested in?
3. How can we can get maximum output from this course to fit in the required role?
4. Possibilities to improve branding of our course so that we can get desired roles in respective companies

Regards,
Yogesh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yeah,

People have again started discussing regarding the placements. Nobody wants to study I guess.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nowdays most of the discussion is going on yahoo group...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...