One year full time MBA

12 Posts  ·  65 Users
About this group

Wrote my GMAT today ..I have a score of 640 . Q50 and V26. I am interested in one year full time MBA programs in India. Have shortlisted Great lakes and SOIL. Any other programs that I can apply with this score ? Profile 10th -80% 12th-80% UG-8.6 on a scale of 10 Experience - 4+ years in IT firm.

Page 1 of 2

How SOIL is facing current crisis in the economy for placements?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many companies are coming this year to Soil?

2 comments
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

discussion is going on with CMS team regarding companies and response is coming out positive as college is rigourosly focussing on placements as compared to any other college even they are preparing their students according to current industry needs

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Druv, in general 80+ companies particpate for recruitement process and SOIL planned this year to maintain the same quality level of placements!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have heard a lot about SOIL and its placement ,can anyone tell me the exact truth ?

2 comments
sankchep_singhal
@sankchep_singhalSOIL  ·  1 karma

u have heard right my friend but you can still confirm for your satisfaction from the alumnus of this institute about it's placements and learnings 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

In this tech world, nothing could be hidden Akash and as SAnkchep mentioned you have heard right! you can study the brochure and could realize that the Alumni network of SOIL is very strong and they are in very good postion in all aspects of life!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the future of one year MBA in India?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is Admission dates and process for PGPBL & PGPHRL have closed or is there any chance of joining late with my CAT and XAT Entrance scores?

1 comment
homeshvazirani
@homeshvazirani  ·  1 karma

Please contact the admissions department for the same 0124 430 2222 or you can write to us at programoffice@soilindia.net

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is this year suitable for one year MBA??? I am confused with the decision..

1 comment
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

Hi Raghulbhatt,    My personal opinion and advise would be to use this pandemic situation in learning and not in work since more jobs and companies are at stake, it would regain its position after 1 year, so using this crisis situation an oppurtunity spending this year in studies is the right choice.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the best colleges in India to do 1 year PGDM courses irrespective of location with its fees structure ?

2 comments
homeshvazirani
@homeshvazirani  ·  1 karma

I have heard Indian School of Business (ISB), School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) and Great Lakes are some colleges doing exceptionally well in their 1 year MBA programmes. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PrakashGuna
@PrakashGuna  ·  0 karma

ISB(Hyderabad), XIMB(Bhubhaneshwar), SOIL(Gurgaon), Great lakes(Chennai,Gurgaon), BIMTECH(Greater Noida), Ford(delhi), these are the colleges are good for 1 year PGPM's 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which school is better for PGPM - FORE or SOIL?

2 comments
Balasubramanian949
@Balasubramanian949SOIL  ·  36 karma

@The_MBA_GUY Hello aspirant, both of the colleges are excellent and have a good academic and placement record. Please choose the college as per your fee structure suitability and comfort based on accommodation.

Hope you understand.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  4 karma

@Balasubramanian949 What would you recommend Bala? I see that you're from SOIL, have you been liking their course curriculum? How's it?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!

I am interested in pursuing One Year Full Time MBA in India for 2020-21 batch from a reputed tier-1 college. 

I am a mechanical engineer and have a work experience of 75 months in the field of Engineering, Procurement and Contruction Project Management. 

Can anyone please help me with the following queries:

Is it too late to apply for 2020-21 batch??

What are the exams that i should attempt for entering these colleges?? (CAT, XAT,GMAT etc)

What are the best colleges/programs that i can/must apply for??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you are looking our for other options apart from MBA, then do check out Young Global Business Leaders Program offered by Jindal Global University here: http://ygbl.jgbs.edu.in/ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...