ONE Year Executive MBA in IMT Ghaziyabad

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, I am textile engineer and right now I have work ex. about 3.5 years,I would like to pursue MBA but as per my experience I wold like to go for shorter duration program. As last year only I got the information about IMT one ...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,
I would be glad if you tell me how is the Ex-MBA program at IMT ghaziabad. Please tell me the pattern of the entrance exam for the same, whether online like GMAT or a pen-paper based. Kindly tell me where shall I get the sample papers. Please help me ASAP.

Thanks
mou

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

dear friends,

i too am in the same deli ma. Please help-- I have 4.5 years of experience would i be able to apply and does they have kolkata as their centre of entrance test.

please help....

Cheers'''''

Watson

Hi ,
I hope this year they asking for exp of 5 yr . Even i was planning to apply , but where as this year they have changed. Can some one give us a clear picture , whether 3 yr exp people can apply or not ??

Hi,
Yes,one of my friend is studying in IMT and he directly had word with concern person and they said that this year they will strictly stick to the 5 yrs of work ex. I dont have much hopes now.Even I tryed to send my c.v to IMT but I think that email ID is not working .
If you you have any information please forward it to me on my email id i.e. rajmazaa@yahoo.co.uk.

Regards,
Raj.
How about going thru this...

Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad

go to
programmes->Full time courses-> PGDBM(Executive)

and woila you have all the info you want...

Hi ,
I hope this year they asking for exp of 5 yr . Even i was planning to apply , but where as this year they have changed. Can some one give us a clear picture , whether 3 yr exp people can apply or not ??

How about going thru this...

Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad

go to
programmes->Full time courses-> PGDBM(Executive)

and woila you have all the info you want...

Hello Friends,

I am textile engineer and right now I have work ex. about 3.5 years,I would like to pursue MBA but as per my experience I wold like to go for shorter duration program.

As last year only I got the information about IMT one executive course so I would like to know more about the entrance exam pattern,course and finel placement scenario.
:

Hello Friends,

I am textile engineer and right now I have work ex. about 3.5 years,I would like to pursue MBA but as per my experience I wold like to go for shorter duration program.

As last year only I got the information about IMT one executive course so I would like to know more about the entrance exam pattern,course and finel placement scenario.
: