One two cha cha cha

40 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
I love to dance.. I have been classically trained for almost 10 years. I love to tango and know how to jive.. Is there anybody else who loves dancing? when I get to mumbai, I want to organise a dance thingy.. :: I'd like to learn how to sa...
Page 1 of 4

One two cha cha cha....Initially I tht this thread was about the new Asha Bhosle song...But then

Ok...Even I love dancing...I do it everyday for 10 mins while I am having a shower

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey people
good to know there are so many dancing managers out there
as for me
DANCING IS MY PASSION
putting on my dancin shoes gives me a high nothing else can
though i havent taken ne formal training in many dance forms,ppl who've seen me dance say m pretty good
have learnt the basics of salsa n bhangra
Ne1 out there who can teach me jive or tango???????:

Remembered my days when I was working in Baroda, had joined German classes and man......every weekend there were dance parties....and I used to dance like a maniac..........and people just used to be amazed..... Good old days.......

can you give me the details...
and also if you know anyone who teaches Tap Dance...

Wow...this thread is over a year old!!

Well..I've learnt Jive/Salsa/Rock n roll and Cha cha cha... and believe me...itz a gr8 stress buster... .. I enjoy it........TOTATTLLLY....
I'll give u the contact details of where u can learn it...

well well where are those Dance lovers....

I need some some help finding salsa classes i got a few but i dont know how good they are.
one is pearls of hyderabad
then some SAM's classes
and some primee some thing
(and some more in Banjara hills)

if you guys know any other class which are good please let me know.
cha cha
Tandav

ahh...quite a few threads on dancin doin the rounds...anybody can suggest classes for Jiving, Tango, Salsa et al in chennai...i know a bit of modern jazz, hip hop..basically love dancin..:)

Cheers
God Speed
Yogesh

well i m a karate blue belt,
whenever i try tu dance in navaratri(garba),my friends run away
i find it diff. tu du synchro. also i treat dandiya as nanchaku......... there r so many probs. maaaaan....
but still i m good at hip-hop booty shakin dance...........
hey,i think i m a misfit here.
i must admit that i m crazy behind gals who dance well.n i thnk good dancin n singin is must for gals (my turn ons)
wat say people................

Yes, I am from Bangalore...
I enrolled for 2 months actually. Weekly thrice.
I learnt the Basics of Salsa n Merengue.

However, for the Intermediate Level I cudnt gather time on week days ...thought of enrolling in weekend batches...but I cudnt find one...near my place that is near Rajajinagar.
The place where I used to go took long time as it was a quite far from my place. As I was interested in learning Dance I used to go .....
But then it ended soon with in a month...:huh:
Well I will PM you regarding more details of instructor ...:smile:

Wow...this thread is over a year old!!

Well..I've learnt Jive/Salsa/Rock n roll and Cha cha cha... and believe me...itz a gr8 stress buster... .. I enjoy it........TOTATTLLLY....

Rathna..
R u frm Bangalore?? If u r interested in learning some of these dance forms... pm me..I'll give u the contact details of where u can learn it...

And Yes..it iz pzble to get to the Intermediate level soon... 2 hrs a week..Sat and Sun... 10 classes each level... So itz a lil more thn 2 months to complete 2 levels

Cheers
Tj

Wow! whatta thread to revive.....Did all that crash course for the Dance thingies ever take place?? 😃 if yes, mebbe we shud repeat......lotsa interesting dance forms i see in here......does DJK still linger around at PG??

-Barricuda