Omet100728 Discussion & Poll

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hello PUYS, V usually c threads for TIME mocks which r conducted by dem and they give us result.But for the practice MOCK papers given by dem v dont hv any resource to measure our performance.so I hv started this thread in order to have a discus...
Page 1 of 1
@Tarun..
Interesting initiative, though I dunno wot kinda volume response this thread wud generate.. very few wud be taking take-home tests, what with the choc-a-bloc mocks-n-exams schedule and some GD-PI calls already declared..

BTW, why don't u inform in ur opening post, that it is a TAKE-HOME TEST based on X-A-T PATTERN? I guess, the response wud then go up, and more will actually take the test too..
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

the mock was difficult...especially the quants section...it was straight out of hell!!!!
:(
but then the reasoning part was easy and the english section too...

Hello PUYS,
V usually c threads for TIME mocks which r conducted by dem and they give us result.But for the practice MOCK papers given by dem v dont hv any resource to measure our performance.so I hv started this thread in order to have a discussion over the TAKE HOME MOCK PAPER BASED on X-A-T pattern given by TIME under the heading Omet100728.

For people who hv not yet taken the mock paper, plz read no further.