Oliveboard Nmat 2018 mocks

4 Posts  ·  60 Users
About this group

abt mocks score, level of difficulty

Page 1 of 1

Is the difficult of Quant section in Oliveboard mocks similar to NMAT. I’m finding the Oliveboard Quant section to be a little tough.

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
komalgupta7
@komalgupta7  ·  1 karma

Hey..i felt they are difficult too..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shubhankar1995
@shubhankar1995  ·  82 karma

I felt they were at par with nmat. If not for oliveboard i could have not scored in nmat. In olive board mocks i was getting 190 to 215 which translated to 210 in nmat, where as i was able to acore 240+ in all other mocks including 2 official ones

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is the quants of oliveboard similiar to the nmat paper?any insights?

Qpark is the real shizz
1 comment
Aditya_4395
@Aditya_4395  ·  42 karma

Following.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In making decisions about important questions, it is desirable to be able to distinguish between "strong" arguments and "weak" arguments. "Strong" arguments must be both important and directly related to the question. "Weak" arguments may not be directly related to the question and may be of minor importance or may be related to the trivial aspects of the question. Each question below is followed by three arguments numbered I, II and III. You have to decide which of the arguments is/are "strong" and indicate your answer accordingly. 

Should the Govt ban export of all types of food grains for the next one year to tide over the unpredicted drought situation in the country? 

Arguments: 

I. Yes, there is no other way to provide food to its citizens during the year. 

II. No, the Govt does not have its jurisdiction over private exporters for banning exporters . 

III. Yes, the Govt should not allow the exporters to export food grains and procure all the food grains held by such exporters and make it available for home consumption 

Only I and III is strong
None
Only I and II are strong
Only II and III are strong
All I, II and III are strong
1 like1 comment24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

If anyone has taken Oliveborad nmat 2 test, how did u find the dificulty level and what should be the decent score in it?

2 comments
Aditya_4395
@Aditya_4395  ·  42 karma

How much are you scoring?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rohan100994
@Rohan100994  ·  7 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...