Oriental Insurance AO Recruitment 2017-18

Join the discussion on Oriental Insurance AO Recruitment 2017 and Get all the details about OICL AO 2017, Oriental Insurance Recruitment, OICL Result and Much More

1,694 Posts  ·  4,765 Users
यह चर्चा हिंदी में उपलब्ध है।
हिंदी में देखें
Page 1 of 169

Did anyone call HR Ravi  (HO) regarding contigency list ??

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
Vivek124
@Vivek124 @Vivek124  ·  1 day ago

Hr ka no mil sakta

•  
Shivaninehra
@Shivaninehra @Shivaninehra  ·  1 day ago

+911143659520

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
all the upcoming candidates who will be joining this company. Please note that most of you will be preparing for further examinations like upsc, cgl and other. Please note that there is no rule which restricts you for outside employment such as nu...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can we expect contingency by nov??

•  
Load more comments 2 of 7
rajdb1988
@rajdb1988 @rajdb1988  ·  6 days ago

I dnt think ds year rbi asst result will cum

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am not able to see my interview marks..how I can see that?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Hotahota
@Hotahota @Hotahota  ·  16 days ago
In my times I was given 18 marks out of 100 and the one person close to the top management was given more than 70 marks. You cannot defend it in RTI or court. Don't waste your precious time. RTI reply will be ambiguous and court won't do much. At ...
Read more...
  •  
Hotahota
In my times I was given 18 marks out of 100 and the one person close to the top management was given more than 70 marks. You cannot defend it in RTI or court. Don't waste your precious time. RTI reply will be ambiguous and court won't do much. At ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Could someone please tell me the work profile of insurance AO and its comparison to bank PO, SSC auditor? I don't have knowledge regarding AO. I have to make a decision. That's why I am asking.pls don't mind. Thanks

•  
Load more comments 2 of 9
Hotahota
@gugluu Ifanyone of you is leaving ssc for ao. He/she will cry few years down the line. This company is full of corruption and more than 50% officers don't have even graduation regular degree. Promotions and tr...
Read more...
  •  
Hotahota
@Rustamsingh Very few people are aware of Vidhur Niti and out of those a small percentage read it. As per Vidhur "Naukri karo toh raja ki karo, varna nahi". SSC, UPSC and regulator(rbi, sebi, cci etc) in prese...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

People who are waiting for contigency list .. Contigency list pakka aayegi (talked to Head HR of OICL) .. please provide your marks fir thoda idea deta hoon uski cutoff kya jaayegi

154 and above
153 < Marks < 154
152 < Marks <= 153
152 and below
  •  
Skip this question88 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

When will they release contingency list ?

Load more comments 2 of 8
akshaykadam01
@akshaykadam01 @akshaykadam01  ·  2 months ago

@rajdb1988 you can't generalise bro...I can tell you names of many who won't leave including me if selected...so contingency aayegi but itne zyada hopes bhi mat rakhna about the no of seats

Hotahota
@Hotahota @Hotahota  ·  1 month ago
@Vish12sharma 100% chance, if no corruption takes place, in 2010 batch contingency list was not uploaded on internet and Mr Ankit Gola, son of Dgm of New India got selected in that list only....You can file an ...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me about the training in faridabad...when it is supposed to take place?

•  
Bank1
Anonymous  @Bank1  ·  5 days ago

The training for specailist officers have already been started... The training of first generalist batch will start on 12th November

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How many generalist ao seats are vacant??

Shivaninehra
@Shivaninehra @Shivaninehra  ·  2 months ago

I guess 20 around

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How many of students have reported till now???

undefined
Write a comment...