OHU(Maharashtra) JB aspirants Final Score poll and admissions discussion

35 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
OHU Students please post your details in following format. This will enable us to know our chances for JB. Discuss your queries here so that we can help ourselves. It will give us clear idea much before the merit list is displayed. :beers: W...
Page 1 of 4

Guys/Seniors,
Please help!! My state cateory(ST) rank is:1 OHU.I can expect JB for this rank.I have caste certificate but not the caste validity certificate.I did my engg. frm central college where no validity certi was reqd.I have been visiting the caste certi validity office since 3 months also I have visited JBIMS.I am in a deadlock situation where Validity office needs the college admission letter to process it & JBIMS need validity certi to confirm my admission.Both of them are reiterating the same thing.Can you guys suggest me some ways out of this? Or I have 2 just miss the JB? Kindly help me.Great thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Since, now we have the results of all the three CMATs and a fair idea about who has a chance of making it to SIMSREE, we have made a group for SIMSREE Hopefuls 2013-2015. This group is specifically for notifications relating to the orientation at SIMSREE on 16th June, discussing specific FAQs and what to expect for the orientation, queries relating to admissions etc.

Kindly fill in your details in the below mentioned form and based on your ranks, we will add you to the group. SIMSREE hopefuls 2013-15

Also, share this with your friends.

Krutik Shah

Media Committee

SIMSREE

Krutik ShahMedia Committee memberSIMSREE 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best CMAT Score :273(may)
CMAT rank :267
Category :ST
Home University :other than mumbai
Any Converts :----
Guys any chance of JB?

15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a doubt. If a person from category have higher marks to claim a seat from general category then which seat will he get? one from the category or the general seat ? if he gets the general seat then will he get all the benefits?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

State Rank for CMAT feb declared?
anyone able to log in?

I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

262 in feb cmat...OHU(Home uni Dr. BAMU)

any chances for kj,pumba,welingkar?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sep CMAT Score: 274

Sep CMAT rank:151

Feb CMAT Score: 311

Feb CMAT rank:155

Category: General

10th Marks: 91.73 %

12th Marks: 87 %

Work Ex: 3 months

University: Shivaji University,Kolhapur.

Calls :GIM, 5 new IIMs

Converts : GIM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
IIFT \m/ ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OHU Best of two CMAT score including May result

undefined
Write a comment