Ohio University Christ College

19 Posts  ·  18 Users
About this group
PG'S PLZ HELP ME OUT I HV SCORED 622 IN MAT HV GOT CALLS FROM OHIO CHRIST , BANGALORE ALLIANCE , BANGALORE IILM , DELHI BIMTECH ETC. CAN ANY ONE TELL ABOUT OHIO UNIVERSITY CHRIST COLLEGE IS IT RECOGNISED THEIR PAST PLACEMEN...
Page 1 of 2

pls help me out. I have got 735 marks in mat dec and got a call from Christ .i have my gd pi on 2nd feb. they have given 50 topics for personal presentation . whether we have to prepare for all the topics n wht is the alloted time . Is the university worth joining

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi frndz any help or any suggestion is warmly welcome advance thanks for ur help.

My profile

4+ yrs in IT industry planning to have my MBA in india.

B.sc IT 63%
12th its 56%

Planning to write XAT and MAT by this coming dates

I am bit confused on selecting the colleges. in india anywhere is just fine.

Please help me on selecting the good university that suits my profile.

Hey everyone,
I invite all those who received call letters from OHIO University Christ College Academy,Bangalore to join this discussion. I am an alumni of OHIO MBA and let me if you have any queries.

i received a call from ohio christ .please help me out about the following
is it equal to christ
do companies recognise it and what about placements
will alliance (banglore) , iilm(gurgoan) be better option
is the course worth the fees
is the fees refundable
hey guys the fees and the placements mentioned in the forum are of last year ..
so we want some1 who can tell ud about the current position...
nd also they had their 1st round of admission started so can any1 please thrw sum lite on d procedure on which dey are making selection becoz as far as i know dey are just taking 2 interviws and no gd or extempore ...
please seniors we need ur help....

hey any pm you got.. same prob here, can't get y two pi's!! In case u get in touch do reply. Its pi is on comin 18th.. can't make my mind should or shouldn't go!!

can someone please tell me the highest sal at Ohio... And if it is worth investing 9lacs there? how is it when compared to Alliance?????

Hey girishm

according to ur post that says avg sal at ohio is 3.5lacs
is this the package ur are talking about???

hey guys the fees and the placements mentioned in the forum are of last year ..
so we want some1 who can tell ud about the current position...
nd also they had their 1st round of admission started so can any1 please thrw sum lite on d procedure on which dey are making selection becoz as far as i know dey are just taking 2 interviws and no gd or extempore ...
please seniors we need ur help....

hi

i have been offered admission at ohio christ. i secured 717.5 in MAT feb 2007. i am a working professional so i cudnt find time to go thru admission procedures of other good institutes.

its nice to find an alumni from ohio christ. can u elaborate on ur experience at ohio..abt faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy...i also found the course structure very different. it wud be great if u can provide me with the information.

during my interview it has been said tht if u r not able to score 3 out of 4 cgpa then u will not be eleigible for the degree.is it true? i wud like to share more information on this..

=========
Well my experience regarding the college has been good..INfrastructure wise.pedagogy wise...faculty is very good as majority come from US who are doctorates and lots of exp..ya course structure is US structure which is quarterly and not semester or yearly as u find in india..its also true that you wont get ur degree unless u have 3 out of 4 CGPA...also u wil not be able to continue in the program if u dont have 3 out of 4 cgpa
Hey everyone,

I invite all those who received call letters from OHIO University Christ College Academy,Bangalore to join this discussion. I am an alumni of OHIO MBA and let me if you have any queries.

hi

i have been offered admission at ohio christ. i secured 717.5 in MAT feb 2007. i am a working professional so i cudnt find time to go thru admission procedures of other good institutes.

its nice to find an alumni from ohio christ. can u elaborate on ur experience at ohio..abt faculty, infrastructure, pedagogy...i also found the course structure very different. it wud be great if u can provide me with the information.

during my interview it has been said tht if u r not able to score 3 out of 4 cgpa then u will not be eleigible for the degree.is it true? i wud like to share more information on this..

Hi,...
true ohio univ-christ does not fund ur US trip..but ur tuition costs r covered in the fees u pay in ohio christ...but if u take gmat and do ur mab outside ur cost goes upto 18-20 lakhs for any US univ...

yes..as u rightly put it...at the end of d day its ur decision...

evn i gt a call frm ohio univ-christ...my score is 711.5.....m nt takin it...its nt worth it...i will tell u how...
fees is 5.5 l without boardin n lodgin...so ur expenses will come to 7 l after 18 mnths ok....
nw dese ppl r nt evn fundin ur US trip....i m talkin bout the last sem at ohio...so lets add another 2 lac for dat...

so the total boils down to 9 LACS....

i would prefer to take gmat instead n get into a nice univ rather than payin such a huge amount for just one sem....

just think...bt at d end of d day its ur decision