OG 10 and 11 soft copy

5 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi all, I have just joined the forum and am looking for the soft copy of OG 10 & 11\. I have already got one but they only have the verbal section into it....I am looking for the soft copy of PS and DS section. Can anybody help? Thanks i...
Page 1 of 1

Psycho Test Coaching in Delhi 

Post 42773559060552
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiiii

ppl before ths threads get closed, i request to all the user of pagalguy to plz send me a softcpy of OG 10 an 11 editn of both quant and english.
I knw thr are loads of thread for the latter but m sry its vry diff. for me to browse it.
Plz its a request to evry1 help me out in ths .
Mail me on my id-back4mheaven4u@gmail.com

1 comment
aqua_cg
@aqua_cg  ·  0 karma

Can you send me the soft copy of OG 10 and 11 full PDF to aqua_cg@yahoo.com?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks dudee.....

i have downloaded the og 10 & 11 but it has only verbal sections. Can you please let me know the PS and DS sections availability?

1 comment
aqua_cg
@aqua_cg  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all,

I have just joined the forum and am looking for the soft copy of OG 10 & 11. I have already got one but they only have the verbal section into it....I am looking for the soft copy of PS and DS section. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

Hi mate.. Welcome to PG! :)

Surprisingly, I am sure, this thread is gonna be closed soon.. ! :neutral:

You can always find the GMAT related materials and stuffs here .. GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM

Kindly browse through.. You will surely get the things..! Go for GMAT prep Material thread..! Also you can search in esnips.com with keywords like GMAT, Offcial Guide 11/10 etc.. ! !
1 comment
aqua_cg
@aqua_cg  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have just joined the forum and am looking for the soft copy of OG 10 & 11. I have already got one but they only have the verbal section into it....I am looking for the soft copy of PS and DS section. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance

1 comment
aqua_cg
@aqua_cg  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...