[Official] LBSIM Admission 2020-2022 | PaGaLGuY

1,354 Posts  ·  2,900 Users
About this group

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a premier and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education. It is one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.

Join the discussion on LBSIM Admission 2020-22 and get all the details about  Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Average Package and much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 136

Any update about when the results will be out? 

2 comments
NirmalyaMukherjee

@Hello97 Hi! Due to the country-wide lockdown the date of announcing the results have been postponed. Stay tuned to the official website of LBSIM, your email and this PagalGuy forum to get notified of any further developments. We will notify everyone the moment any official decision is taken. Stay safe and all the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Hello97
@Hello97  ·  6 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update about when the results will be out, considering the Covid 19 caused Shutdown?

1 comment
LavishaVig
@LavishaVigLBSIM New Delhi  ·  39 karma

@Nimii5678 Hello!There is no official information about the declaration of the result .You can keep yourself updated through the official website and Pagalguy official post. All the best for Admission.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT- 95.54

X/XII/GRAD- 86/76/66

FRESHER

B.SC BACKGROUND

NORMAL GD/PI

PGDM CORE
REJECTED
WAIT LIST
1 like7 comments73 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey, which college is better LBSIM or SOIL, Gurugram. LBSIM (Corporate Sponsored, Fee-19.35, Avg Package - 9.45, Course Duration- 2yrs) SOIL (Fee-15.5, Avg. Package-10.88, Course Duration - 1yr) Thanks in Advance.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sw_2406
@sw_2406  ·  43 karma

@inder-mohan Considering the economic situations 1 year program won't be able to provide that level of benefit. Also 1 year MBA is for those who have 3+ years of experience and they don't want to waste time in doing a 2 year MBA.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
inder-mohan
@inder-mohan  ·  29 karma

@sw_2406 thanx

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , by when can we expect the merit list / final results? 

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Karan_3142
@Karan_3142  ·  39 karma

@RiyaJindal So definitely postponed :( When college is closed, how will the list come out in time ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RiyaJindal
@RiyaJindalLBSIM New Delhi  ·  67 karma

@Karan_3142 Can't say. If the results were already prepared before closing of the institute, then there is possibility of getting timely results otherwise not.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the placement report? 

1 comment
RiyaJindal

@yoda12309 They'll be releasing soon, March end or april first week.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile Class 10: 95 Class 12: 89 Graduation: Economics H, 81.6 Work Experience: 2.3 years till today (Marketing of non-profit) Category: Gen Cat: 86.96 Decent GD Wat and PI Please let me know the chances of conversion.

1 comment
RiyaJindal

@riyagosain1280 hello! Seeing your academic background, CAT percentile and GDPI WAT experience, you hold high chances of conversion. All the best!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat - 96.65 percentile 10/12/grad - - 10/92/87 Okaish gdpi Chances of core conversion?

Direct convert
Waitlisted
Rejected
1 like5 comments66 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

LBSIM Student Management Reality

Hi Guys, while choosing an MBA College, it is important to know how actually the students manage the day to day activities at the college. The foremost being their annual fest. As a participant in the recent TATVA fest of LBSIM, I would like to highlight some issues which I faced:

1. First and foremost being the prize money. As per the prize money given on d2c, For instance they mentioned Rs.18000 as prize money (in cash and kind), they promised a meagre Rs.3000 in cash and rest were useless coupons of Decathlon (that too valid only in Dwarka), BMS coupons (valid only in Dwarka) etc. 

2. They then gave a cheque for the promised cash money and not surprisingly the cheque got bounced.

3. Then about a few days ago, they asked for the bank account details, for the money transfer but till now no money has been received. 

4. Now the issue here is: First Wrong Information given, second lack of transparency and third no accountability. I know students there who have told me that all the money wither goes to the management or the senior most students who organise the fest. 

5. While handling the competitions, student committees were being highly non-professional and laughing and using vulgar language among themselves while the students from other colleges were busy prepping for the rounds.

I am writing this here to make all the aspirants think twice about joining a college which has such issues only in their cultural fest, so god knows what management skills they are being taught and how much fishy their placements might be. (Since that is also handled by students in every college)

All the information mentioned above is correct and can be verified by any participant that may have won or any participant who was a first-hand observer like me.

Some colleges which I know participated: IMT, IMI, Fore, WeSchool, SRCC etc 

2 comments
Pranay_Prateek

@Nihu_03 Hello, first of all thank you for participating in our college fest. We invite students from colleges all over India and try to facilitate the participants in all possible manner as we consider it our responsibility. What happened with you was a one time incident. As you know that we are a student managed body and Institute gives us the freedom to arrange everything. From planning the events, arranging the equipments, arranging the Artists and Guests, everything. We work tirelessly for a month and only then we are able to have a two day long event which runs for 24 hours. Yes, I accept we ran into problems but the grave charges of corruption is very untrue. We strictly follow the principles of Shri Late Lal Bahadur Shastri ji and corruption in any form is not something any LBSIM student would do. Many large corporations with very experienced managers also do run into problems. But the best part is learning from mistakes and rectifying them. We are working on it and we will soon make up for all the inconveniences that were caused to the participants. Thank you again for writing this post. This gives us an insight to the problems that we have and the areas we need to improve upon. As far as being part of the LBSIM is considered, I am very proud that I got the opportunity to study in one India's finest Institutes. This Institute has taught me a lot and brought out many facets of my personality that I was not even aware of. I would also like to add that the participants who had issues could have always written to our Institute with their grievance and could have discussed with our management body too. I feel this platform should be left for the candidates who have many aspirations and dreams in their eyes and are willing to join this or any Institute for a better career. Thank you 🙏

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
VickySingh97
@VickySingh97  ·  5 karma

@Pranay_Prateek Well said👍

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are my chance in 82 at CAT.

1 comment
RiyaJindal

@tganeshraoji hello! You hold fair chance of conversion seeing your cat score. Rest depends on GDPI and WAT. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...