[Official] LBSIM Admission 2020-2022 | PaGaLGuY

1,182 Posts  ·  2,652 Users
About this group

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a premier and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education. It is one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.

Join the discussion on LBSIM Admission 2020-22 and get all the details about  Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Average Package and much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 119

Hi! Cat-81.66% 10-9.4 12-90 Grad-78.16 Work ex-9 months chances for call?

1 comment
Pranay_Prateek

@Harkeerat_kaur Hello, you chances for getting a call are good. Though the cutoff for PGDM General is often higher than what your CAT percentile is. You may get a call for other programs.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the placement going on for new courses especially R& BA ?

1 comment
SusmitaSarkar

@Sunnyadani Hello! We have a combined placement process here at LBSIM. The placement process for the new courses are going good.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th- 78% 12th- 83% graduation engineer- 73.7% cat -88% ,, varc-79% ,dilr-83%, quants- 91%. general male. what are my chances at conversion?

1 comment
Pranay_Prateek

@rrrrrrob Hello, looking at your scores and grades, you have a good chance of converting for LBSIM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the application still open?

2 comments
NirmalyaMukherjee

@shpreety Hi! Due to repeated requests the forms have been reopened, but it may close any time. So please fill the form at the earliest to avoid hassles later on. Hope this helps. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
shpreety
@shpreety  ·  3 karma

Thankyou!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will be gd pi conduct in mumbai????

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Harsh140399
@Harsh140399  ·  9 karma

When will be the shortlist out???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pranay_Prateek

@Harsh140399 The shortlist will be out anytime between the end of January to early February

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have mailed the admission office about changing of preference but I haven't received any response from them. Kindly help. Also what ia the process after CAT shortlist..

1 comment
RiyaJindal
@RiyaJindalLBSIM New Delhi  ·  34 karma

@snehil104 Hello! You can once contact to admin at 011-25307700/25307777,+91-9811320320 to clear the queries regarding preference change. And, post CAT shortlist there will be WAT and GDPI process conducted in the institute.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the shortlist be out?

1 comment
Pranay_Prateek

@Mech05 The shortlist will be out anytime between January end to first week of February.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT PERCENTILE 85.22

10/12/GRAD-86/91/5.7

chances for call?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
LavishaVig
@LavishaVigLBSIM New Delhi  ·  34 karma

@Nimii5678 Hi! If you have filled your form and paid the fees, you cannot change any part of the form anymore. However you can contact the admission department of LBSIM for further help regarding corporate sponsorship by emailing at : admission@lbsim.ac.in .Looking at your acads and the past records of LBSIM, I think you have a moderate chance of getting the call without corporate sponsorship. Hope this helps. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mtnisha2000
@mtnisha2000  ·  7 karma

@pranjalj good chance, but try applying for iits as well like roorkee, madras, kanpur. Good ROI. Roorkee doesn't have sectional cut offs, min cut off for GEN is 85.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat Oa 83.11 What are my chances for pgdm general?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Nimii5678
@Nimii5678  ·  0 karma

@NirmalyaMukherjee i have already applied through normal category for pgdm general mgt with 85.30 percentile in cat, dont know if i will clear cut off or not, how to consider through Corporate sponsored category, now, changes in form reqd or should i wait till cut offs are out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NirmalyaMukherjee

@Nimii5678 Hi! If you have filled your form and paid the fees, you cannot change any part of the form anymore. However you can contact the admission department of LBSIM for further help regarding corporate sponsorship by emailing at : admission@lbsim.ac.in Looking at your acads and the past records of LBSIM, I think you have a moderate chance of getting the call without corporate sponsorship. Hope this helps. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Nis21
@Nis21  ·  44 karma

which companies do visit at campus to hire finance profiles. and do >80% guys get placements ?

2 likes1 comment
SusmitaSarkar

@Nis21 We have a combined placement process here. All the students who opt to sit for the placement process, get placed with good packages. Coming to the Finance profiles, companies like Mazars, Bajaj Finserv, HDFC life, Darashaw, Marsh & McLennan and many more visit our campus for the final placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...