[Official] LBSIM Admission 2021-2023 | PaGaLGuY

2,132 Posts  ·  4,144 Users
About this group

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a premier and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education. It is one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.

Join the discussion on LBSIM Admission 2021-23 and get all the details about  Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Average Package and much more from our MBA section.

Last Day To Apply: January 22, 2021 

To know more in detail about LBSIM Admission Process: Click Here 

Page 1 of 214

For withdrawal I'll just have to mail them, right? Or are there any other formalities?

1 like1 comment
Kritika_Wadhwa

Hi @aditipareek87 ,

Yes, you have to mail at admission@lbsim.ac.in for admission withdrawal.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM CORE selected students percentile range please

95+
90-95
87-90
85-87
83-85
80-83
30 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I got confirmation email from college and in that it is mentioned to send hardcopy of documents. We have to send self attested photocopied documents along with admission form and annexure right and not our original documents?

1 like2 comments
Kritika_Wadhwa

Hi@nagpapc ,

You have to send original annexure document, admission form and self attested photocopies of the documents.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DEV_0308
@DEV_0308  ·  15 karma

@Kritika_Wadhwa so annexures wont be getting verified at the time of physical verification because we had already sent the original ones if m not wrong???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to initiate refund?

Cp
2 likes1 comment
Kritika_Wadhwa

@LutherX

You have to mail at admission@lbsim.ac.in in order to get the refund process initiated.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any distinction done between students from general category and students from corporate sponsored category at the time of placements ? 

1 like1 comment
Kritika_Wadhwa

Hi @Sahil2308 ,

At LBSIM, all the students are considered equally for all the placement procedure. There is no preferential or partial treatment of candidates irrespective of the category.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hy! I visited the campus on 10th April for documents verification. Do I have to send all the documents again?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Puriapoorva
@Puriapoorva  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DEV_0308
@DEV_0308  ·  15 karma

@Shivam_raghuwanshi And we have to send self attested photocopies of our certificates and admission form and annexure self attested photocopies ryt??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi do we get to do dual specialization in pgdm general management?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
agrawalnikita21
@agrawalnikita21  ·  2 karma

And I have heard that the summer placements are not going that good for the institute. Could you throw some light on the situation. Do students have to look for placements on their own or the institute is able to provide for all.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shivam_raghuwanshi

@agrawalnikita21 I don't know your sources but the summer placements are going great this year and around everyone is placed. Companies like Asian Paints, Deloitte, RBI, ONGC, Britannia, Marico, EY, etc visited the campus for hiring interns.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Of given a choice what would you choose and why: fore IB or lbsim general?

1 like1 comment
DEV_0308
@DEV_0308  ·  15 karma

Already chosen lbsim on the basis of ROI ...simply because both college are equal in terms of placements and opportunities moreover lbsim has bloomberg lab thats a +point....and at this time i dont think international immersion of worth 5 lakh feasible so thats why chosen lbsim..hope i have answered your que...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If due to COVID ..we wo be able to physically attend the classes..then will our hostel fee be adjusted in the further instalments..or what will be the procedure in that scenario?

2 comments
Parish_1
@Parish_1  ·  4 karma

Won't *

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shivam_raghuwanshi

@Parish_1 Yes, it will. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...