[Official] LBSIM Admission 2021-2023 | PaGaLGuY

2,202 Posts  ·  4,223 Users
About this group

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi is a premier and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education. It is one of the foremost institutes in providing value based management education, thus developing professionals with a humane and pragmatic approach on the march towards corporate excellence.

Join the discussion on LBSIM Admission 2021-23 and get all the details about  Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Average Package and much more from our MBA section.

Last Day To Apply: January 22, 2021 

To know more in detail about LBSIM Admission Process: Click Here 

Page 1 of 221

Dear Adcom

I have applied for withdrawal and refund on 8th June and haven't recieved my money till date. The admissions coordinator has been giving my lame excuses and conflicting stories. Since the last 8-10 days, my phone calls are not being answered 90% of the time and neither do I recieve a response through my texts.

AICTE policy clearly mentions that the refund must be paid within 7 days of application.

Kindly provide me with a way out or else I'll be writing to AICTE and MHRD and will ensure that disciplinary action is taken in the form of compensation and penalty.

Highly disappointed with the lack of professionalism in this management institute.

4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi New Joinees... What is your total fees for 2021-23 MBA? Need to make some future decisions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi there... On which date are the classes for the new batch starting in LBSIM?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to know the exact thing if I apply for refund now , will I get it or not. Things are little vague. So please let me know adcom.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As of now any waitlist is moving?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I made mistake while entering graduation percentage. I scored 7 CGPA. But i wasn't aware about conversion formula. So i mentioned 70% ( 7 * 10 ).

But recently i found there is conversion formula. As per which it becomes 65%. I am also done with my document verification. What should i do ? Will there be any issue. It's genuine mistake.

1 comment
manu3047
@manu3047  ·  211 karma

Don't worry. While mentioning your percentage, it was best to your knowledge. At that time you didn't know about it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when will the refund be processed?

IIM KASHIPUR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking on neutral platform. Which is better?

Great Lakes Gurgaon (PGDM Core)
Welingkar Mumbai (PGDM Core)
Poll Check
49 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Is there anyone, who is still waitlisted in LBSIM? 

Please dm me!

GEM 
1 comment
msbanajnfljoan
@msbanajnfljoan  ·  82 karma

@owurhf y?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will the waitlist movement stop after 15th June or will it continue till the end of this month?

Please reply, It is important!

Looking forward to a quick reply

GEM 
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...