[Official](2018) SPJIMR - PGPM (One Year Full-time MBA) Admissions Class of 2018

Official SPJIMR PGPM Admissions page to post queries regarding PGPM 2018 batch admission processes

136 Posts  ·  1,113 Users
Page 1 of 13

Hi All, 

I have submitted my form today and want to know when will the results be out and when will I get to know if I am selected for interview?

• favorite_border 
star_border
sur 133 @surendra133  ·  6h

#

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi @adcom.pgpm

I have given my interview on 18th June,I want to know till when the results for 18th June batch will be declared.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hello, if anyone knows: what's this entry in the form?" Enter PGDM registration code " . Do we have to enter the registration number generated while filling form itself ? please help. thanks.

YoJo XAT 95.5 MHCET 99.13 X: 91.6 XII: 93.3 Grad:58.72

• favorite_border 
star_border
Vikrant Patnaik @vikZEUS  ·  1d

@YogiJ yes....its the same number

• favorite_border 
yogesh joshi @YogiJ  ·  1d

@vikZEUS I left it blank.. it went ahead without any trouble.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi all, I have a query regarding interview process. I have a plan to take GMAT on 13th August but I haven't booked any slot. I will have my interview on 30th July. My question is if by that time I couldn't book my slot , would that be a problem?? ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@Victor_S @Victor_S  ·  1d
If by 15th Aug you dont submit your unofficial score then that is a problem. The admission committe barely asks about your GMAT exam, even if they ask , it wont be a deciding factor during interviews. So you give your interview by 30th July and su...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
@aditya.ch1980 @aditya.ch1980  ·  1d

@Victor_S thank you so much Victor.. actually I got a mail drom s p jain regarding documents are required for varification during interview.. so they asked for gmat score card.. thats why i asked in this forum.

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

SPJIMR Official PR Team. 

Please help me with the following details about the PGPM Program: 

* Acceptance Rate (Total APplications Received) 

* WHat kind of a salary jump should I expect after the Post Graduation. 

TIA!

• favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Dear Adcom, I had applied for the program in last week of May, haven't got any Interview call! My registration number is: 41801041362  

• favorite_border 
star_border
@Rohitj12 @Rohitj12  ·  2d

did you check in the spam folder ??

• favorite_border 
@Rohitj12 @Rohitj12  ·  2d
 when you login to the PGPM application, you should have a message:  Congrats, you have been shortlisted. There are two dates you should  consider. 1st: The date on which you applied 2nd: The interview dates.  If you don't see the message even one...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hello, 

When is the last day to apply for PGPM. What GMAT score they accept.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Dear Adcom, I have send the profile sheet.. will i get any mails confirming that SPjain has receieved the profile sheet.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 9
@Rohitj12 @Rohitj12  ·  21h

@YogiJ na its not necessary ..my friend applied without the pgdm application number as he had never applied before

• favorite_border 
yogesh joshi @YogiJ  ·  20h

yes Rohit. It worked..guess it was temporary issue.. it was showing as mandatory field..

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Dear Adcom Please share an update on release of early offers. I had my interview on 18th of June - Delhi. Any approx dates that i can look at for an update. Regards

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

from where to study for XAT g.k section ? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 4
rishav  @rishav_97  ·  3d

@aditya.ch1980 that will help thank you

• favorite 1
@aditya.ch1980 @aditya.ch1980  ·  3d

@rishav_97 that pdf is very good Rishav.. It will cover the g.k. section for every exam..

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store