SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 | PaGaLGuY

402 Posts  ·  3,982 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 and Get all the details about SP Jain PGPM, SP Jain One Year MBA, SPJIMR Fees, SPJIMR Placements, SPJIMR Ranking and much more from our MBA section

Page 1 of 41

Hello everyone,

The new admission query thread for SPJIMR - PGPM 2019 admissions has been created, please follow and share your queries in the new thread.

Link: 

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/spjimr-pgpm-admissions-for-co-2019-5439561778331648

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear Candidates, All those facing issues in submitting the form for Class of 2019, please note that the issue has been resolved and you can please go ahead with the application process. In case of any queries call us on 022-61454388/346 or mail at admissionspgpm@spjimr.org

SPJIMR PGPM Admissions Committee

How long does it take for Spjimr to shortlist the profile and call for interview?

I am planning to write gmat next year for SPJIMR. Can you tell me if my profile fits to get into SPJIMR PGPM?

10th-82%

12th-70%

Grads-8.5 cgpa

GMAT - yet to appear 

Exp - 4 years by the end of Sept 2018 as Mechanical Design Engineer

I am currently Team Lead of 4 member working on the regulatory requirements and specification for Medical Devices for US and Euprope Market. I have also  experience in INTERNAL AUDIT for projects.

What else could I add to my profile to  make it a god fit.

I am trying to fill the application form for PGPM 2019. I have completed all the mandatory fields except "PGDM Registration Code". As per my understanding, the last date to submit the application form is 31st July, 2018. Thus I have only 2 days left to submit the form. Could any of you kindly let me know what information should be filled in this field to proceed with the payment. I do not have a PGDM registration code with me. 

1 comment
yajurnagpal
@yajurnagpal  ·  0 karma

same issue with me. Please let me know how to proceed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

I received an interview call for PGPM programme today. I have registered for the interview on the website as instructed, but I have not eceive any confirmation post that. Could someone please assist me on the pocedure to be followed to confirm the interview.

1 comment
adcom.pgpm
@adcom.pgpmSPJIMR Mumbai  ·  518 karma

Hi, It takes a few hours for the automated emailer to reach out. In case you do not receive any communication by Monday please write to admissionspgpm@spjimr.org

Like  ·  Reply  ·  

When will the final list of selected candidates for PGPM 2019 batch be out? I know last year the result was out on Sep 21, 2017. Is it going to before Sep 28, 2018(Friday) this year? Any help on this will help me to plan things better. 

2 likes

What is the probable last date by which the PGPM admission letter are mailed to selected candidates in the month of September.

Can someone please let me understand that in the PGPM application form under Professional Qualification section what Qualification can I mention. 

Are the project managers in Information Management from SPJIMR PGPM same to those working in project managers in IT MNC companies?