SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 and Get all the details about SP Jain PGPM, SP Jain One Year MBA, SPJIMR Fees, SPJIMR Placements, SPJIMR Ranking and much more from our MBA section

389 Posts  ·  3,871 Users
Page 1 of 38

How are the placements for operations in PGPM ? Any alumni reply would be benficial .

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

What is the venue for interview in Delhi? I have my interview on 8th June but venue has not been confirmed to me yet.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Till what time we need to take GMAT to apply for SPJAIN?

Champion
  •  
@7071732 @7071732  ·  5w

#

•  
naveen_rox2006
Naveen Banduni @naveen_rox2006  ·  4w

You can apply to SP Jain till 31st July 2018 and submit your scores till 15th August.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

i got 69 in 10th,61 in 12th ,66.8 in b.e and having 55 months exp in vedanta aluminium..can i apply for pgpm?can i get admission

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

WL 67 for IM since day 1 and it hasn't moved since. Possibility of convert?

Yes
No
Maybe
  •  
Skip this question44 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys there is separate group for SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2019 where your queries will be answered by current PGPM batch students. Refer attached screenshot.

Post 5560447202230272
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

does anyone knows any link which lists colleges in India accepting GMAT ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

I converted SP Jain Marketing. Does anyone know if i will be allowed to sit for consultancy placements? Accenture and such companies?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
I got 61% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 68% in graduation. Can I get admission for MBA Finance or MBA marketing in SP jain mumbai campus Bhavans if I get Good score in CAT? I have done 1 month internship too. What % do I need to score? Do I require wor...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
maharshit
@maharshit @maharshit  ·  24 Apr, 2018

No chance. I had a cat score of 99.61 and 10/12/grad 87/66/66. No call.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

I will be appearing for GMAT in June End.Is there an option for applying now for PGPM now and get an interview call and later update the GMAT score.Please note that I do not have a CAT/XAT score.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store