SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGPM Admission 2018 and Get all the details about SP Jain PGPM, SP Jain One Year MBA, SPJIMR Fees, SPJIMR Placements, SPJIMR Ranking and much more from our MBA section

381 Posts  ·  3,876 Users
Page 1 of 38
I got 61% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 68% in graduation. Can I get admission for MBA Finance or MBA marketing in SP jain mumbai campus Bhavans if I get Good score in CAT? I have done 1 month internship too. What % do I need to score? Do I require wor...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
undefined
Write a comment..

I will be appearing for GMAT in June End.Is there an option for applying now for PGPM now and get an interview call and later update the GMAT score.Please note that I do not have a CAT/XAT score.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

waitlist 16, GEM......any  chance ? 

•  
jugalshah1394
Alpha Growl @jugalshah1394  ·  3w

Gem doesnt matter at SPJIMR. And yes waitlist 16 seems like a convert to me.

•  
saurabde
Knight Rider @saurabde  ·  3w

My two cents, post it in the right group guys for a better answer, this is meant to be for PGPM and not PGDM. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
If I submit my application on July 31st which is the official final date for application submission, then how would I be called for an interview as all the interview dates would have already passed by then. Will there be another round of interview...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 3
vrtualrealty
@vrtualrealty @vrtualrealty  ·  4w

They update the interview dates later, adding more dates. 

•  
vabs12
Vaibhav Vikas @vabs12  ·  3w
@vrtualrealty Does this mean that even if I submit my application form on the very last day, I will be called for the interview process based on my marks and academics and I hold an equal chance for the sele...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Needed clarification regarding the admission process.Considering the rolling offer process, do the late applicants stand a weak chance of conversion ( like what happens in multiple round of applications generally)? I'm planning to take GMAT in Jun...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 7
Nripjeet
@Nripjeet @Nripjeet  ·  4w
On the official website it is mentioned that the last date of submitting Gmat scores is the 15th of August 2018,that means one can definitely apply now with the Cat and the Xat Scores and later if one appears for Gmat,he/she can submit Gmat scores...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Linkedin Page for PGPM related information : https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/spjimr---pgpm/

FB Page for PGPM related information:

https://www.facebook.com/pgpmspjimr/

•  

I have submitted my application form on march 1st. As per the information i got from PGPM admissions team they said that i will receive feedback in 2 weeks. Till now i did not got any feedback. This means my application is not shortlisted ? 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
Just got the interview invite:   Congratulations!! You have been shortlisted for PGPM interviews. 1) Select a location, date and time and press 'Submit' to book your interview slot. There will be interviews in Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata and M...
Read More...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 10
puneet1106
Puneet  @puneet1106  ·  26 Mar, 2018

@vikash309 Hey can you please share your profile along with the score.

•  
vikash309
@vikash309 @vikash309  ·  26 Mar, 2018

67 months in oracle , good extra ciriculumn and 730 gmat score 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
I have got PGPM interview call letter on 1st March, one week after I applied for the same with my XAT score.Now today I got a mail stating that my XAT score is low and I need to take GMAT. what does this mean? can anyone please help by explaining?...
Read More...
Load more comments 2 of 5
Nripjeet
@Nripjeet @Nripjeet  ·  20 Mar, 2018

What is your XAT Percentile @new2cat ?

•  
abhishekbhide15
Abhishek  @abhishekbhide15  ·  3w

What is your xat score ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Can someone share if there are more details available for the PGPM admission seminar to be held on 23th march, 2018 in Mumbai?

•  
diviGmat
@diviGmat @diviGmat  ·  22 Mar, 2018

Hi... You can find information regarding the sessions from the SPJIMR PGPM's pages on FB and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/spjimr---pgpm/

•  
diviGmat
@diviGmat @diviGmat  ·  22 Mar, 2018

You can reach us at ​+91 7045687955 for more information. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store