[Official][2017-2019] IMT PGPM & PGDM-Executive Admission Notification & Related Discussion

15 Posts  ·  82 Users
About this group

Provide support on the queries related to IMT Ghaziabad's PGPM and PGDM-Ex

Page 1 of 2

guys, did anyone get interviewed on 17th, Sat for the PGDM Exec course? or got any communication from the admissions team after that?

1 comment
yudi19872001
@yudi19872001  ·  3 karma

yeah I  have  got the offer today

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello,

would someone from adcom, let me know the following:

1. Does the word "Executive" appear in the PGDM degree, that is awarded. I ask this, as it is synonymous with part time program meant for working professionals. 

2. I am an NIT Allahabad alumnus with more than 12 years of corporate experience. How far would this course add value, in terms of career progression and placement.  

abhishek. 

1 comment
Vijay26101990
@Vijay26101990  ·  12 karma

I think bro...better see the links which they sent to you in a mail..find a alumni and message him... as for now...the program has been revamped..I am not sure of the title ...but the program could be different

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. Is the PGDM (executive) course considered equivalent to MBA by AICTE (as the 2 year PGDM is)?

in other words, Can we use this certification to apply for doctrate and in general consider it an equivalent to post grad degree. .

thanks in advance. 

YoJo XAT17- 95 XAT18- 86 X: 91.6 XII: 93.3 Grad:58.72
YogiJ
@YogiJ  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please elaborate on the refund policy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team,

I converted my first preference PGDM(marketing). I have a work ex of 16 months as of now. I wanted to know whether i will be facing any difficulty in summers or final placements?

CAT 14 - 93.82 CAT 15-98.3 CAT 16-??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got sselected in pgdm  marketing. can the admi please tell me if we will need the presence / sign of our parents or any original diocuments during the admission process

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team, I m selected for IMT Ghaziyabad, PGDM(DCP) (fourth prference). I haven't recieved any mail. just checked my results on portal. Any chances of getting Finanace, which is my second preference.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys does anyone have an idea about placements for PGDM-Executive?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
IMTexed
@IMTexed  ·  4 karma

Placement assitance is provided for the PGDM- Executive Course. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
IMTexed
@IMTexed  ·  4 karma

PGPM Program is for working professionals.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have been selected for PGDM(finance) but want to opt for my second preference PGDM(Marketing). Can it be done? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have converted to PGDM Marketing which was my second preference. Is it possible to convert to PGDM Finance (my third preference)?

2 comments
amishsingh
@amishsingh  ·  0 karma

Same question  and opposite situation ...I converted pgdm finance and want marketing(my second preference)...Can it be done?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Zoooyaaa
@Zoooyaaa  ·  3 karma

@amishsingh a lot of people seem to be facing this problem. Does the institute allow any changes?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...