[Official][2016-2018] IMT Ghaziabad Discussion (Dual Country Program)

68 Posts  ·  315 Users
About this group

For queries related to admission to IMT Ghaziabad's Dual Country Program

Page 1 of 7

Ma'ams/Sir's I have got IMT Ghaziabad Marketing (2018-20) and I am a final year engineering student. I believe you will be the best answering this query My scores: 10th-85% 12th-62% Grad-58% CAT-95%ile Stellar co-curriculars Even if I perform well In MBA How many companies will be wanting to employ me considering my previous pathetic scores? Is it honestly possible to still get placed with this Score? If yes. Expected Package Range Need Honest Suggestions please Thanks in advance.

Previous Acads don't mttr
No Placements possible
6-8L
8-10L
10-12L
38 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hey guys would be really helpful if the ones who got accepted for DCP share their GMAT scores

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone would like to buy TIME study material, he can ping me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who had applied for the refund (in April) got any message/ mail from the Admissions office regarding the same?

1 like1 comment
slipknot_madfan
@slipknot_madfan  ·  0 karma

yup got a mail, that i'' receive a cheque before july 17th

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For the people who have got the DCP convert yesterday , what are you planning to do?

Pay 50k and the remaining amount
Do nothing
91 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have been offered DCP program, for which I need to pay the fees by 20th May. Note that I never applied for DCP in the admission form.

Also, the waitlist for IMT hasn't moved. Is there a chance that I might get a call for PGdM core.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We have been asked to pay the 1st instalment by 5th May. According to the refund policy, if there seats are not filled they do not refund. I am still waiting  for other colleges to declare their result. If I do pay the fees for the DCP programme, what are the chances that I will get the refund? 

1 comment
PranavPPillai
@PranavPPillai  ·  0 karma

I called the Admission Office. They told what happened last year (not necessarily every year, please mind that) :

After the student registration (probably on June 15 or something), the Admissions committee held a meeting. All students who chose for refund before the registration /cut off date were given full refund (ie, 6 lakhs + 50,K) and for students who asked for refund after that day, an amount was deducted from their money (dunno how much it is, my assumption is at the max less than a lakh).

So, this year also, what I feel is, the admission committee is gonna decide the same way. So the moment you convert, apply for the refund. Make a wise decision. ATB !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the procedure to get a refund of 50,000 , is it true that if there seats are not filled they do not refund?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from DCP who has  submitted the fees  and still got selected for IMT hyd/nagpur campus?

BarCElona
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today” – Malcolm X MBA is the key that opens many career doors. Its value is much higher than what is perceived. It arms you with skills and knowledge to take the world by storm. And choosing the right college is one of the most crucial and stressful decisions of your life. We, here at IMT are delighted to be the chosen ones to take you from “management employees” to Leaders. Cheers to all those you have cleared the Waiting List and Converted into our various programs. Here’s to a new start, a new journey, heralding you into the business world as “valuable assets”. Congratulations to all the new Converts on making it into one of India’s premiere business schools. Please join the Facebook page of converts:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/751007714999059/?ref=br_tf (Click “Join” to request approval also send a screenshot of your offer letter to any of its admins)

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...