[Official][2015-17]NMIMS Bengaluru Admission Queries

516 Posts  ·  569 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, The notification for NMAT 2015 is out and the last date to register is 24th September,2014. The details can be checked at: http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat/ We, the Aspirant Relations Team of NMIMS Bangalore, are here to a...
Page 1 of 52

Congratulations to all who have made it to NMIMS after all the rigour!

Student Council of School of Business Management, NMIMS Mumbai, welcomes you.

Join this group to get started with your MBA journey.

Follow the mentioned 2-step process to be a part of the group:

Step 1: Click on the following link and join the group 'NMIMS  2020-22 FINAL CONVERTS'

https://m.facebook.com/groups/797772553967637

Step 2: After sending the request, fill the given google form with correct information so that we can authenticate your credentials and add you to the group.

Form Link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD25YbT5a1dXHez3GbTJJSexhalw6Q1UcfM1qxfvMVvBuIOA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Through this group, we want to ease your transition into this upcoming phase of your life, a new school and a new city.

Join this group to know all you want to about NMIMS and its various campuses namely:

SBM, NMIMS Mumbai

NMIMS Navi Mumbai

NMIMS Bengaluru

NMIMS Hyderabad

NMIMS Shirpur 

NMIMS Indore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My sister has got call letter for admission in BSC economics in nmims Bangalore....which campus is better Bangalore or Mumbai...and what are the class timings....please let me know

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My son has got offer letter for admission in B.Sc. Economics in NMIMS Bengaluru. Want to know which campus is the best Mumbai or Bengaluru.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My son has got offer letter for B.Sc. Economics from NMIMS Bengaluru. I want to know which campus is the best Mumbai or Bengaluru.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please help me clear the air.. As to which college should i go in for.. 1st preference-finance 2nd preference-marketing Though iam currently in a dilemma in relation to the stream

NMIMS bengalaru
Welingkar Mumbai
20 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Everyone got mumbai as the GD/PI centre?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has the GDPI dates been announced?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone get mail that your score is eligible for applying to NMIMS Bangalore and that you can register for Bangalore campus if you havent done the same earlier from tomorrow onwards for GD PI call? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NMAT 187  LS-61  LR-55 QA 71  Experience of 15 months at Ericsson Global, Any chance for a call  in NMIMS bangalore or hyderabad

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have scored 611 in MAT sep 2016. can i get in ?

1 comment
duttajonty
@duttajonty  ·  17 karma

You high bro? Nmims does not accept MAT.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...