Has anybody received dcp fee refund i.e. AED 33300???
do we have to report to gaziabad campus on 25 may?.. or 9th june
i just gave my final year eco exam and it was probably the worst exam of my life. and i have to ask what happens if you fail but pass during the supplementary exam? are you thrown out? @subha.deep really would appreciate a quick answer as last date foe fee submission is tuesday and the fees for imt dcp is too much to take a chance.
i had a doubt what would be our Internship Procedure ? we ll all get internship in Dubai ? and also what about the Indian companies ? we ll come to India to participate in the Internship procedure.
Is the IMT GZB-DCP course is AICTE approved? Do not know where from this doubt cropped up somewhere and I just wanted to confirm. PGDM is AICTE approved of course but is PGDM-DCP course approved by AICTE or any Indian governing body ?
Due to some family emergency I was unable to submit the admission fee on 7th April, 2014 for your Dual Country Program. Please let me know can I submit it now. Please help if there is any criteria for it.
what if more ppl accept the admission than the total no. of seats available... i am sorry if the ques is redundant...jst curious..
I have been waiting for too long. Sent request to all the admins. Can some one please add me to the facebook group.
Does anybody have the info about Central Bank of India loan process? I have spoken to a CBI branch manager and he said the college has to provide information about under which scheme this loan comes as every CBI branch in india is not aware of the tie-up. Dont know how to proceed..please help.
Okay, here is some information about DCP which might help you analyse your Return on Investment (ROI) and make an informed decision:
1) DCP is IMT Ghaziabad's course and is no different from any other course except for the fact that you get to spend your first year in Dubai, which has many
advantages in itself.
2) If you were offered DCP, there is no chance of any transfer to other course.
3) DCP's curriculum is designed by IMT-Ghaziabad and has very much the same curriculum as PGDM-FT.
4) There is no differentiation during the second year. DCP students attend the same classes and attend placements along with all the other students of IMT Ghaziabad.
In fact, students of all courses get along really well. (Please do not have any misconceptions on this)
5) The certificate will mention PGDM (Dual Country Program) from IMT Ghaziabad.
6) The tentative dates for the foundation module is 9th June and the first year is expected to start on 6th July.
7) Please stop worrying about a course being 'flagship'. All courses at IMT Ghaziabad are treated similarly.
8) The details about the loan process would be communicated to you by the college authorities.
9) DCP students would be paying around 21-22 Lakhs, which is inclusive of Hostel, Mess charges etc. Please note that you would need to pay for your ticket fares and
10) DCP students have the option to select their specialisation in the second year. This would be very helpful, as students would have proper insights on where they
would fit into after one year of MBA experience.
11) Faculty: DCP has faculty coming from colleges like IMT-G, IMT-D, IIMs, XLRI etc. We also have visiting faculty from colleges like IIM-B, DSE etc. You can rest
assured that you would be having some of the best professors to teach you.
12) There would be many guest lectures during your time at Dubai from people who hold esteemed positions and are currently in the industry with decades of industry
13) You would be having a few industrial visits too during your time at Dubai. Our batch had a chance to visit the Dubai port, Dubai Aluminium plant and Dubai
Financial Market amongst the important ones.
14) The major advantage of studying first year in Dubai is that, you would be having many opportunities to work on short term projects. This would be a major learning
experience. You would notice the difference in working styles between Dubai and India, which is an important part of global exposure. This year we have worked on many
short term projects in sales, marketing , business development, market research etc. This experience is very hard to get in any b-school in India. It is not just the
experience, but some big bucks are involved too.
15) The process of summer Internships in Dubai starts in the month of January, as December is the financial year end in Dubai. From placement committee you can take my
word that, anyone who wanted to intern in Dubai had been given a chance to do so. Further details on the companies and profiles would be published shortly.
16) There would be both cultural and business events which you can participate. We have done well in International competitions like the HULT Prize, Dubai based
quizzing competitions, we were finalists in All India competitions like IAL-NMIMS, DigiGo-IIM-k, and we were the winners and second runners-up of War of Brands, by
17) You would be getting many chances to organize events. This year, The DCP students have played an important role in organising the first TEDx event at IMT Dubai. We
have also helped the CEO's Clubs Network of Dubai to organize The World Expo2020 Summit to name a few important events that we have organised this year.
18) You can play football, volleyball, TT in the college itself. We have played decent amount of cricket this year in a spacious parking lot (Don't expect a good
cricket ground). Though you would be playing in a proper cricket field during competitions. Besides, you have basketball court and a pool table, which are a few
footsteps away from the campus and are available for free. You also have a gym in the campus, and an XBOX in the mess.
19) The lodging in Dubai is the best one can expect from an MBA college with A/C rooms, washing machines and refrigerators available on every floor. The food available
in the mess is decent with the menu decided by the students themselves. There are good number of restaurants and cafes you can resort to, whenever you want to order
something from outside.
20) On an average, the expenses would be around 500 Dirhams. Again many people spend below this and a few above this amount. It all depends on your way of living.
21) And finally, there are many places around Dubai which would leave some lasting memories. It is too early to mention the places one must visit during their stay in
Dubai. We would keep you updated when the time is right.
22) You would not have senior guidance in person. The only time we might meet is for a couple of days during your foundation module at Ghaziabad and during the city
meets before the foundation module. Each junior would be assigned a DCP senior to clarify your queries during your time at Dubai. Apart from this, Karishma, Aditi and
myself would be there to address and help you from any query/concern. Like the way we did, you can learn from senior's experiences and tap the opportunities we have
missed out on.
Did DCP miss something which would make you feel a part of a top bschool? We understand this is an important life decision. So, please get the information from the
right sources. Do not believe in speculations, please join the below group to get any of your queries clarified. (Don't forget to send us a screenshot of the call
letter). Finally, your college is as good as you. So, if you think you are worth it, your college/course is too.