[Official] XLRI JAMSHEDPUR 2020-22 Admission Queries

1,210 Posts  ·  18,166 Users
About this group

Addressing queries regarding XAT 2020 and advising aspirants on how to clear GDPI round.

Page 1 of 121

Asking in a neutral group.. Interested in finance. Please share your opinion. Thanks in advance! For poll check - use 'skip' option.

MDI - IM
DMS, IIT Delhi
81 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Results out!!! WAITLIST 1

Kehne k lie taras gaya hoon abb.

2 likes2 comments
HammadTm
@HammadTm  ·  184 karma

Kya zaroorat hai iski?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Xatbaba
@Xatbaba  ·  139 karma

@HammadTm parampara, pratistha, anushashan.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  5 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

students who were waitlisted and just got admited have to make a payment of 5,04,000 or 4,54,000 ? 

along with jst need to send the signed admit letter before 10th 

right?? 

2 comments
deveshagrawal
@deveshagrawal  ·  58 karma

@Lockdown2020 4,54,000 /- only. Along with that you need to send duly filled and signed Annexure B. Also, share the payment confirmation receipt with the admissions office. In the end, also update your details on the portal.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Lockdown2020
@Lockdown2020  ·  1 karma

@deveshagrawal Thanks!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please help

Imt G marketing
New iims pgp
76 answers

Asking in a neutral group. 

Interested in Finance..

Thanks!!

IIM Ranchi
NMIMS Mumbai
MDI-IM
108 answers

Asking in a neutral group...

IIM Trichy
IIM Udaipur
IIFT Kolkata
Converted All CAP colleges except Ranchi, IIT KGP
1 like113 answers

How many candidates fill  CAT form under EWS in general category.

only general category vote pl. 

EWS
Non - EWS
1 like3 comments116 answers

I could see XLRI, Haryana in the List of New institutes that were required to submit some documents before May 12th, from the AICTE website. Considering XLRI gave the notification that they'll give out the results by June first week, all formal documention processes should've been completed from the college's side. Looks like only AICTE's approval is pending. There MIGHT be a chance for the result to get delayed, depending on how fast AICTE acts. There are some 100 odd institutes waiting for the approval. So let's hope we get it soon!

CAT'18-98.17 | CAT'19-98.3 | XAT' 20-97.98
2 likes25 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 25
samavi123
@samavi123  ·  103 karma

@XL2020 so thats how a 99.5+ responds to a reply on to the face? So you feel innstaed of getting the AICTE approval, the management should come ahead and say that we will try to get the same alums for placements in XL delhi and same faculties to teach. Dude there is a limit to wishful thinking and just read loud aloud to yourself what you re posting here..you want a clg to state out how its going to plan its placements right at the start of the college itself?

samavi123
@samavi123  ·  103 karma

see there re a lot of uncertainities around XL delhi , everyone knows that and what I mentioned was just something that happened with me.but you were too wise and self  glorified enough to use my experience of intervew as a judgement from XL..just scroll to the top and read aloud, did I make any claim that XL is doing x or y , I just said that the panelist mentioned to me that the faculties would be the same and that they will try to get the same alumni network.. Now your sense of inference has reached another level and understandable and ironic at the same time

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many of u actually didn't apply for HR of XLRI playing all your bets on BM, and now feel otherwise ?

No Regrets, Have no interest in HR Whatsoever
Should have applied for HR as well, regret it now
74 answers

Don't give up on me Delhi. You're my last hope this season.

CAT'18-98.17 | CAT'19-98.3 | XAT' 20-97.98
6 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
AnishR6
@AnishR6  ·  336 karma

@KMKK I appreciate your suggestion. But I'm not really in good position to go for a repeat. And also my scores have pretty much remained constant, in 98s, and I've not been able to break into 99 yet. Last month I tried out 3 mocks from IMS and the results weren't that good. I know it would take some real effort, but I've had enough of it. I'll copy another answer here too. All the points you mentioned are right. I know for a fact that the experience or even the placements are not gonna be anywhere near Jamshedpur. XL Delhi is a black box, yup. But the best calls that I might get this season would be Udaipur and Raipur. I would rather take up the risk and go for Delhi. And yes, I would be banking on the brand name. If I did have good options elsewhere I wouldn't be in this situation and I can't go through CAT again, mainly because I've started hating my job. So I'm really not in a good place right now, and Delhi would be my best option. I'm hoping the placements would be combined so whatever I lose in terms of exposure, would be made up by a good job at the end. My reasonings might seem desperate to you, but you definitely would understand better if you're in my situation. Right now, fingers crossed for a convert. Once the excitement settles down, maybe I'll think long and deep again.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
harshitsharma1
@harshitsharma1  ·  138 karma

@AnishR6 Kind of in a similar situations as you. The only other good convert I have as of now is MDI PGPIM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...