Like  ·  Reply  ·  
saif4cat
@saif4catSPJIMR Mumbai  ·  0 karma

Course has been suspended.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Myself Akhila Rajan Following is my profile- X - 78% XII - 68% BE - 59% CAT - 97.2x% I didn't get any good B-Schools this season and so will be giving CAT/XAT/GMAT this year. I want to know more about XLRI Global BM. On what basis do they shortlist a candidate? Do I stand a chance considering my low acads. What is the placement scenario? And lastly please rate following colleges in terms of der placement SP Jain GMBA vs XLRI Global BM Seniors please help Thanks in advance

1 comment
am46an
@am46anXLRI Jamshedpur  ·  383 karma

Shortlisting is some on basis of XAT percentile. Same process as a BM candidate.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

I am applying for XAT and while registering i came across the course "Global Business Management" in XLRI. Can anyone please provide some information about this course and is it worth applying for ?

1 comment
madhukar001
@madhukar001  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, this announcement is for all the Global MBA converts.

If you are still not sure about this course and want more information, please ping your numbers here. We have a WhatsApp group where you'll find all the information you need, to make an informed decision.

We have seniors on this group as well who have kept us updated about the placements for the 2013-15 batch. Other information like the facilities provided to GMBA students on campus (which are unparalleled) is also being shared.

Do not miss out on an opportunity to join one of the best B Schools of this country without doing some research. Do not believe in rumors. The reality (including placement figures), I am sure, will not disappoint you.

Feel free to contact us for more info. - @arniv @MohitKamboj @strateG

2 likes24 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 24
suvoram
@suvoram  ·  0 karma

please add me Sir... 8337062235

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
khitish0049
@khitish0049  ·  0 karma

please add me 9437764072

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@pc.prc1 and other GMBA aspirants......do join our WhatsApp group for more info......scroll down to find the Admin's number

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody got any w/l mails asking to deposit 40k after May5??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When the first list was released, W/L for GMBA was cleared till around 300....people got offer letters with w/l 290, after a while only 120 got cleared. How come so less w/l got cleared...anybody any idea what happened? why there was a drastic change?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone check if the global mba results page changed in the last one hour? Just now it was showing Congrats..and now it shoes WL 263 for me and the Acceptance letter is replaced by a letter inviting 40k for cosideration of WL.

Senior Executive Member| Academic Committee |Class Representative| HRM C [2015-17] |Bodhi Tree Member | Guitars | Keyboard | Tabla
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Rudank
@Rudank  ·  0 karma

Ok thanks...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SharmaAbhinav
@SharmaAbhinav  ·  0 karma

guys happened to a number of other people as well. Guys please join the whatsapp group created For GMBA contact Rishav Raj 9757434737, so that we can discuss this issue 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have converted PGP-IM in MDI (hoping for PGP convert which is my 1st pref). Any reason I should give XL's GMBA a thought?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
arniv
@arniv  ·  0 karma

I converted both last year(PGPIM and PGPHR) at MDI, but still joined Global MBA. And I am definitely still happy with the decision. As Sumeet above said, it would be best for you to find your own reasons.

The total expenditure would not be very different for one. The peer groups at both the places would be very different. I would refrain from any other comparisons here as I am biased towards the Global MBA program at XLRI. You can PM me for any other queries.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
d00Mthepuy
@d00MthepuyMDI Gurgaon  ·  324 karma

@arniv PM'ed you... Please reply... @strateG Can you state why the decision?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gmba.exlink

Can you please post updated XLRI Global MBA Placement Statistics ?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
amber3apr
@amber3apr  ·  0 karma

The details were posted by GMBA ExLink http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-xlri-global-mba-2015-2017-30800927/33154688 but there is an error in updating here on PG.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gmba.exlink
@gmba.exlink  ·  0 karma

Placement Statistics (updated on 06.06.2015):

XLRI Global MBA, 2013-15

Number of Students - 20

Number of Students placed - 14

Number of Students (in progress) - 4

Number of Students opted out of process - 2

Number of Recruiters participated - 28

Number of Recruiters who recruited - 9

Number of Recruiters participating (in-progress) - 3

Number of International offers - 2

Number of Domestic offers - 12

Highest Salary offered - 17.6 LPA

Median Salary offered - 12.5 LPA

Recruiters (Profile):

1) Standard Chartered (BFSI)

2) Sutherland Global Services (BFSI)

3) ZS Associates (Sales and Marketing Consulting)

4) Sandvik (Global Management)

5) Tata Steel (Sales & Marketing; Operations)

6) Unicommerce (E-Commerce)

7) Motilal Oswal Group (Investment Banking)

8) Quikr (Analytics)

9) ICICI Prudential (BFSI)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...