[Official] XUB/XIMB Admissions Related Queries 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

2,755 Posts  ·  8,350 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XIMB/XUB Admission 2020-22 and Get all the details about XIMB/XUB Fees, Cut Off, Ranking, Placements and much more from our MBA section.

Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) is one of the leading management institutes of India and is a part of the Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. The institute boasts of an experienced faculty that aims to equip the students with essential skills to excel in highly competitive modern workplaces. Three types of courses are available in Xavier Institute of Management, i.e. MBA Business Management (MBA-BM), Master’s Program in Business Management for Executives (EMBA-BM), Master’s Program in Business Analytics for Executives (EMBA-Business Analytics).

MBA-Business Management

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

– X-GMT (Rs. 1200 application fee)

● Mode of Application : Online (Last date to apply is 9th December 2019)

● Application Fee : Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, Rs. 800/- for every subsequent option

● Selection Process: Based on the performance in entrance test, personal interview and GD.

EMBA-Business Management

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and 5 years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

● Application Fee : Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, Rs. 800/- for every subsequent option

● Selection Process: Based on the performance in entrance test, personal interview and GD.

EMBA-Business Analytics

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in science-related discipline or engineering degree (4-years) or integrated degree in technology and engineering (5-years)

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and 5 years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

For more information, visit the XUB official website – xub.edu.in

Other Important Articles:

Xpressions 2019-XIMB one of the Biggest Management Cultural Fests of Eastern India

To keep the track of latest discussions on XUB/XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 276

What is the last date for getting a refund against withdrawl from waiting list?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
nitish952
@nitish952  ·  8 karma

I guess they have written in the mail that it will be refunded if u did not get any cnfrm seats

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
usernametakenbysome1
@usernametakenbysome1  ·  5 karma

There is no last date as such for the refund on waitlist deposit as far as i know. Though, if you wish to refund it early, there will be some amount deducted and the refund will be made to you. If not, then at the end of the entire process the amount will be credited back to your account without any deduction.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, do you think there will be any further waitlist movement ?

Yes
No
1 comment73 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi Adcom, Can you please inform me about the admission process in XIMB through GMAT? I want to know the required cut-off in terms of score as well as percentile. Also, could you please tell me the approximate last date till which GMAT can be given for 2021 admission?

1 comment
Chirag_Kakkar
@Chirag_KakkarXIMB  ·  232 karma

@MBA_Aspirant567 All the information that you require can be found on our website. I would request you to please go through that once.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Orissa govt declared no college/schools till 31st August, surely online mode!

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just Another Survey: For People who r joining BM, what is ur preferred domain :

Finance
Marketing
Operation
Consulting
General
IT
68 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi adcom, by when can we expect an official mail from the college regarding the anti ragging affidavit?

1 comment
Drdoom
@Drdoom  ·  34 karma

When the time is right . Till then I am sure you have better things to do.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Referring student loan. Do the banks directly pay installment fee etc to institute or give draft to you so that you pay to institute?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
KunalTee
@KunalTee  ·  84 karma

Same with SBI. Fill the disbursement form and the amount will be transferred to college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kmno4
@Kmno4  ·  24 karma

Do anyone have idea what time does sbi takes to form loan agreement?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

India responded unequivocally to Sonam Wangchuk's call to boycott Chinese products; Software Now, Hardware Within an Year. To know how does it translate to smartphones in Indian market check out our blog,

CAN INDIA REALLY BOYCOTT CHINESE SMARTPHONES?-   https://lockdowndiaries125895981.wordpress.com/technology/  

1 comment
myowntwistedworld
@myowntwistedworld  ·  18 karma

A friend's article on a very happening scenario, thought it would be relevant here. You may find something new and interesting for GDPI. And for less serious topics you may browse the menu :-P . Your suppport means a lott!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone plesae provide the mail ID required to apply for refund.

2 comments
protyay247
@protyay247  ·  268 karma

the same mail id you received mail from..also check offer letter..this much pain you can take up probably

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nikhilgoyal0910
@nikhilgoyal0910  ·  27 karma

1. I have checked the mail it wasn't mentioned specifically. So i wanted to confirm 2. And I think this is what the whole purpose of this forum is

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear respected adcom members @Chirag_Kakkar @Aditya_Gupta_10 @Himani.Patel Colleges all around are giving relaxation on hostel fees but here in XIMB, we are getting no clarity on what will happen ahead. I'm not saying reduce it now only, but a clarification on way ahead with less than 2 weeks to go for payment deadline is needed now. Please don't ignore this post

3 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Firebolt_13
@Firebolt_13  ·  5 karma

@Aditya_Gupta_10 ok thanks a lot & would the academic session be adjusted in order to compensate for the delay or will it remain the same ?

Chirag_Kakkar
@Chirag_KakkarXIMB  ·  232 karma

@Firebolt_13 That is something which at this point in time can not be conveyed with certainity. We need to take into consideration the comencement of internships as well and for that, we are trying our best to communicate with our corporate recruiter database.

Never-the-less, due to lockdown, many on-campus activities will not be conducted during this time. So if there are more number of classes than usual, it won't be as hectic as it may sound.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...