[Official] XUB/XIMB Admissions Related Queries 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

1,525 Posts  ·  6,194 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on XIMB/XUB Admission 2020-22 and Get all the details about XIMB/XUB Fees, Cut Off, Ranking, Placements and much more from our MBA section.

Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) is one of the leading management institutes of India and is a part of the Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. The institute boasts of an experienced faculty that aims to equip the students with essential skills to excel in highly competitive modern workplaces. Three types of courses are available in Xavier Institute of Management, i.e. MBA Business Management (MBA-BM), Master’s Program in Business Management for Executives (EMBA-BM), Master’s Program in Business Analytics for Executives (EMBA-Business Analytics).

MBA-Business Management

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

– X-GMT (Rs. 1200 application fee)

● Mode of Application : Online (Last date to apply is 9th December 2019)

● Application Fee : Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, Rs. 800/- for every subsequent option

● Selection Process: Based on the performance in entrance test, personal interview and GD.

EMBA-Business Management

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks.

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and 5 years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

● Application Fee : Rs. 1,600/- for the first option, Rs. 800/- for every subsequent option

● Selection Process: Based on the performance in entrance test, personal interview and GD.

EMBA-Business Analytics

● Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in science-related discipline or engineering degree (4-years) or integrated degree in technology and engineering (5-years)

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and 5 years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

● Acceptable Tests

– CAT

– XAT

– GMAT

For more information, visit the XUB official website – xub.edu.in

Other Important Articles:

Xpressions 2019-XIMB one of the Biggest Management Cultural Fests of Eastern India

To keep the track of latest discussions on XUB/XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2020-22, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 153

Giving my TIME CAT Material with full video course DM if interested

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHAT ARE THE PREVIOUS YEARS SEC & OA CUTOFFS FOR XAHR HR BY XAT?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHAT ARE THE PREVIOUS YEARS SEC & OA CUTOFFS FOR XIMB BM BY XAT?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm getting a failed: 00 error while registration.. How should I resolve the same

1 comment
Isha_Parasramka
@Isha_ParasramkaXIMB  ·  5 karma

Hi Sawant,  Please send a  mail  to admissions@xub.edu.in  or  call  on  the  number provided on the  website. Reach out to us if the problem still persists. Thanks ! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey all, I am expecting somewhere areound 91-92 percentile in CAT, sectionals being (96/95/75). What is the expected cutoff for XIMB and will 75 percentile in QA will act as a barrier? Just want to clear it out before I fill the form. 

yamini
1 comment
Isha_Parasramka

Hi @yamini1213 , The final cutoff for the batch of 2022 will be released in the 1st week of February as per schedule. However last year it was approximately 90%ile. Please go ahead and apply, it'll be worth it !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I tried to fill the form for ximb bm but I am not receiving the email with my login I'd and password. Any help will be appreciated.

1 comment
Isha_Parasramka

Hi, @Pushpit123 Please try and reach out to the admissions team either by sending a mail to admissions@xub.edu.in  or  calling the  number  provided  on the  website. Reach out to us if the problem still persists. Thanks ! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

XIMB, for over 30 years has continued to maintain its legacy by providing course offerings that make students industry-ready.

Well known for its pedagogy, rigour, and commitment, XIMB aims at  shaping our future leaders with the amalgamation of the student’s skills  and the courses.
Come and be a part of this legacy.

Applications close on 9th December 2019.

https://ximb.edu.in

#MBAXAM #admissions

Post 62172160302086
isha parasramka
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Team,

1) Whether XIMB accepts Gmat scores for Indian applicants?

2)If yes, What is the Gmat cutoff for Indian residents? please mention cutoffs of Xat too.

3)I have around 3 years of work-ex. Am I eligible to apply?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Isha_Parasramka

@Gaganhsjois The cutoffs for XAT is 90% for non domicile Male candidate according to last year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jonnybaba
@jonnybaba  ·  0 karma

Awesome, For more Govt Jobs: 

https://www.govtjoblatest.in/

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from XIMB!

Following are some interviews of the second year students talking about their internship experiences ! There's more from where these came from !

Being a second year student, I believe these can provide valuable insights to aspirants all across the country !

Internship Dairies - XIMB BM - Atisha Nayak - Nestle India https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4TNCb6bG8Q 

Internship Dairies - XIMB BM - Ankur Kaushik - Yes Bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCTKjpPsMP8

Internship Dairies - XIMB BM - Kajal Agrawal - HSBC Investment Banking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7j0OXlFuEQ

Video Thumbnail62064526732611Video Thumbnail62064526732611Video Thumbnail62064526732611
isha parasramka
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My application summary is showing work ex as "NaN".

Please Help. Wrote a Mail , no one responded.

2 comments
Sn96
@Sn96  ·  60 karma

@helloitsrahul hi. I faced this problem too. Try to call them on the fdstech numbers or one of the coordinators on dm here. I just did my application again as i didn't pay the 1st time when the error occurred.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ShwetaXUB
@ShwetaXUBXUB  ·  41 karma

@helloitsrahul Hey please send a mail to admissions@xub.edu.in or make a call on the number provided in the website I’m sure the technical team can help 👍🏻😄 all the best.. please let me know if it was resolved

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...