[Official] XUB/XIMB Admissions Related Queries 2021-23 | PaGaLGuY

3,322 Posts  ·  9,465 Users
About this group

Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) is among the leading management universities of India and has a rich heritage and a large alumni base. The institute boasts of an experienced faculty that aims to furnish the students with essential skills required in the competitive modern workplaces. The schools that offer Masters Course under Xavier University Bhubaneswar, are, Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Xavier School of Human Resource (XAHR), Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM), Xavier School of Sustainability (XSOS), Xavier School of Human Settlements (XAHS) and Xavier School of Commerce (XSC).

MBA-Business Management (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)

• Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT.

MBA-Human Resource Management (Xavier School of Human Resource)

• Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.

– Final year students may also apply. Admission will be subject to the result in the final exam.

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT, NMAT

MBA-Rural Management (Xavier School of Rural Management)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

MBA- Sustainability Management (Xavier School of Sustainability)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

MBA- Masters in Business Finance (Xavier School of Commerce)

• Eligibility

B.Com (Accounting/Finance), or B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics), or B.A./B.Sc. (Economics),  or B.Tech, or CA/CS/CMA, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognised University.

• Acceptable Tests

MBA-Urban Management & Governance (Xavier School of Human Settlement)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

MBA-Urban and Regional Planning (Xavier School of Human Settlements)

• Eligibility

• Acceptable Tests

EMBA-Business Management (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)

• Eligibility

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and five years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT

EMBA-Business Analytics (Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar)

• Eligibility

– Bachelor’s degree of 3-years duration from a recognised university with at least 55% marks in science-related discipline or engineering degree (4-years) or integrated degree in technology and engineering (5-years)

– Minimum 3 years of work experience for salaried and five years for self-employed candidates

– Minimum age should be 23 years

• Acceptable Tests

– CAT, XAT, GMAT, X-GMT

Mode of Application: Online. (Applicable for all)

Selection Process: Based on the performance in the entrance test, personal interview, and GD. (Applicable for all)

Other Important Articles:

Xpressions 2019-XIMB one of the Biggest Management Cultural Fests of Eastern India

To keep the track of latest discussions on XUB/XIMB Bhubaneswar Admission 2021-23, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 333

Domicile CAT 95.25 10th/12th/Grad = 93.33/86.2/ 8.5 cgpa Work ex 2.5 years Decent interview Chances of converting XIMB BM ?

Sure shot
Decent
Few
No chance
1 like16 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the procedure for refund ?...if someone converts another college & wants for a refund ....is it the same as with other b school like deducting 1000 only, rest amount will be refunded...& how many days it takes for a refund...what's the last date for refund........Admin plz confirm it

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Non-Domicile, Non-Engineer Male.

CAT - 97.4  Sectionals - 98/97/83

10th/12th/Grad - 89/65/71

Average Interview

Chances of conversion for XIMB - HR (XAHR)?

High
Medium
Low
1 comment54 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What was waitlist movement for Ximb domicile last year

1 like1 comment
isabyasachi
@isabyasachi  ·  4 karma

Following

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA HRM:. XAHR vs SCMHRD vs NMIMS https://cutt.ly/el2VAly

XAT/SNAP/CAT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea as to when the final list will come out? atleast for XAHR?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did anyone had issue while contacting XIMB with the given numbers?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the shortlist based solely on XGMT be out?

2 comments
isabyasachi
@isabyasachi  ·  4 karma

I don't think there will be separate selection list based on CAT/XAT/xGMT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sad_reacts
@Sad_reacts  ·  283 karma

Is there like a quota of seats alloted to each entrance test or are all tests given equal weightage?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Admin, I forgot to fill the Google form, I have filled it and Submitted it now. I have my interview scheduled on March 10. Is it an issue????

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Karunakar_1729
@Karunakar_1729  ·  1 karma

@daemonDacota Thank ou

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Palash_k
@Palash_k  ·  0 karma

I have the same issue. I have mailed them but they havent replied yet. What do I do next ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have my interview for MBA-BM on 10th of March but it clashes with my IIM Amritsar interview. Whom can I contact regarding reschuduling? 

1 comment
LilNav
@LilNav  ·  138 karma

@Crystall contact Amritsar, they are rescheduling smoothly

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...