[Official] XUB Admissions Related Queries 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on XIMB/XUB Admission 2019-21 and Get all the details about XIMB/XUB Fees, XIMB/XUB Cut Off, XIMB/XUB Ranking, XIMB/XUB Placements and much more from our MBA section

683 Posts  ·  4,598 Users
Recommended

The last date has been extended to Dec 31, 2018, except for applying with CAT option.

XUB-XIMB :: Application forms for its various MBA Programmes.

Page 1 of 68
Check this out: In the first episode of XIMB Diaries: Cutting the Gordian Knot, Dr. Subhajyoti Ray, Dean (Academics), share the expectations of interview panel from interviewees. Check out the video to find out the qualities they are looking for ...
Read more...
Video Thumbnail

The happy-go-lucky kinda girl!
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi Guys! We all have been through this phase and can very well acknowledge that this phase for you is very taxing and uncertain. Well, in the end, you will be able to sail through it.  Meanwhile, you can go through the articles penned down by ou...
Read more...
Post Image

My Exhilarating Start To The Most Coveted X-Life In XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Amid a lot of chaos and anxieties, I choose to be a part of the X-life, the marquee experience of...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Xavier Institute Of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB): The Temple Of Management In The Temple City Of India ⋆ InsideIIM.com

When I got the offer from XIMB and decided to join the college, my excitement for this new journe...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

RB Global Challenge Regional Finalists' Interview - XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

1. From a plethora of options to choose from, why did you decide to participate in the said compe...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Why I Love XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

The Bhubaneswar heat, dripping shirts, perspiring thoughts, upholding conscious appearances but s...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

A College Totally Student Driven - XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

I came to XIMB with a general perception, like that of any other college, of staff and other facu...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

The Imposter Syndrome And The B-School Life ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Back in 2012, fantasy author Neil Gaiman had an encounter with another Neil in a party, which fin...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

XIMB – A Feeling ⋆ InsideIIM.com

It is very hard to explain how a place an institution in your life influences you as a person in ...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

What Makes My Campus Unique? - Sibbula Rohith Kumar, XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

17th June 2018 was when I left my home for the first time to pursue education. But back then I di...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

A Day In The Life Of An XIMB Student ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Holding my coffee mug, sipping my occasional caffeine requirement and comfortably sinking into my...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

What's Happening At XIMB? ⋆ InsideIIM.com

When one is able to break through the cacophony of the clutter, the goal seems attainable. If the...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

The Journey To Becoming A Sports Enthusiast At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Apart from the few games we played during our school days like running, kho-kho, three-legged rac...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

On B-School Competitions And Prisoner's Dilemma - XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Competitions. Three months into a b-school and this word has made me question my ideas. According...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

The Mavericks At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

RB Mavericks is a National Level Case Study Competition. We have Pranab Sen (Second Year,  MBA-BM...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

First Time On Stage At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

On 18th June, 2018 I began my much-awaited journey of pursuing MBA at Xavier Institute of Managem...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

13 Reasons Why You Should Join XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Being a 30-year-old institute, XIMB has stood the test of time. However, what makes XIMB differen...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Want A Responsible Society? The First Step Starts With You - XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

Who we are now is not who we were last year, last week or last minute. Life never stands still no...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

8 Things You Need To Have Before Coming To XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

1) A Loud Alarm Clock and a high dose of caffeine AT XIMB your days will start when your nights a...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

What Makes My Campus Unique? - Agreema Das, XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

XIM (Xavier Institute of Management), the name itself reflects the unique X factor that the colle...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Communiqué 2018 - The Annual Media And PR Conclave Of XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

This year’s edition of Communiqué – XIMB (The Annual Media and PR conclave of XIMB) was centered ...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Introducing My Amazing Batchmates At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

It has been an amazing journey into MBA life ever since I took admission at XIMB. On the very fir...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

A Class To Remember At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

The final few minutes were ticking off at an unhurried pace. Gazes locked onto one another, only ...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

MBA And Ownership Bias | XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

The official definition of ownership bias goes something like this – People value things more whe...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Envision 2018 At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

The Systems Association of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB), X-SYS, organized i...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

The Mad Talk: Mad Over Marketing At XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

In the globalised and post-liberalised world we live in, one cannot overemphasize the importance ...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

A Summer At HSBC - Sushree Acharya, XIMB ⋆ InsideIIM.com

The day any student joins a management college, the very first target is grabbing the best intern...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

How XIMB Moulded My Passion Of Being A Quizzard - Conquering My MBA One Quiz At A Time ⋆ InsideIIM.com

My journey at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar began on the 18th of June, 2018, with e...

- InsideIIM.com

Post Image

Billboards For Impact, Digital For Reach And Times OOH For Innovation ⋆ InsideIIM.com

“Why MBA?” “What are your expectations from MBA?” “How do you see yourself in 5 years, down the l...

- InsideIIM.com

The happy-go-lucky kinda girl!
  •  
Write a comment...

What topics can come in WAT like abstract topics or current affairs ?

•  
Drisha_15
Drisha Sinha @Drisha_15  XUB  ·  3 hours ago

Mostly current affairs. But, you should be prepared for both. 

•  
Write a comment...

Hi, Can any one tell if the both BM and HR interviews are done separately or at one go??

•  
Drisha_15

Not done separately. The process is same for both. 

•  
Write a comment...

Anyone PI on March 10, 3pm? Venue- XIMB

•  
Write a comment...

have my interview on 24th, no mentor mail yet :(

•  
Load more comments 2 of 7
Robincatrk1
@Robincatrk1 @Robincatrk1  ·  1 hour ago
@adi16gup I believe they are sending batch mails, the problem being there's a limit to the total number of mails being sent in a day. So some of us received it yesterday while the rest will receive it in a ...
Read more...
Drisha_15
Drisha Sinha @Drisha_15  XUB  ·  41 minutes ago

Thank you @robincatrk1! Yes, the mails were being sent out in batches and there is a limit to the total number of mails being sent in a day.

•  
Write a comment...

#Offtopic

Which other institutes do you think XIMB (BM) compares to? Comment below.

NMIMS
GLIM Chennai PGPM
New IIMs
Baby IIMs
IMT-G
IMI-ND
MICA
SCMHRD
SIBM-P

MICAT(II)- 55.25 (RAW) || XGMT-96.86 || SNAP-95.9 || NMAT-95 || CAT-92.57
  •  
Skip this question56 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

My PIWAT time is at 11:30 in Delhi, by what time will I be done(approximately)?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
kajak
@kajak @kajak  ·  7 hours ago

Yeah they sent a mail with this link https://forms.xub.edu.in/user

•  
Drisha_15

You should get done in 3-4 hours.

•  
Write a comment...

Can anyone briefly explain what exactly the GD WAT entails? Is there just a simple GD, and one WAT(if so how long exactly)?

•  
Drisha_15

You will have GD first. Then it will be followed up by WAT. Last year the topic was same for both. Should be the same for this year too, probably.

•  
Write a comment...

Is there a seat booking fees at XIMB after we convert? Is loan facility available for that fees?

•  
Write a comment...