[OFFICIAL] Xavier Business School, Kolkata MBA Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

27 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group

This is the official discussion thread for MBA programme at Xavier Business School, a part of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata. XBS offers a two-year Full-time MBA residential course, approved by AICTE. Reach out to us in case of any queries! Our team will be happy to assist you..

All the best!

Page 1 of 3

Could anyone please tell the Avg Placement of this year ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And there should be more reduction is 1st sem's fee because weather the college will open or not this year is totally uncertain. Cases are rising everyday and if it is pushed to online classed then fees should be reduced more

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think there should be complete waiving off of hostel fees. What do you guys say?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why don't we all who is confirmed of joining XBS can be in a group even before the college reopens? I will drop my number and we all should discuss about the situation that is now prevailing and our grievances and report the same to the college all together? 9007844023

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, I've created a XBS 2020 Group where we can discuss about the college, I would request all current students and students who got admission for 2020-22 batch to join the group. Using below link: https://chat..........com/BbVEzEBYuJ44BebtuO7Qav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me that what is the percentile to get a call from XBS through cmat?

1 comment
Bishal_DN
@Bishal_DN  ·  0 karma

Xavier Business School (XBS), launched by St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata (SXUK) in August 2018, enters its third academic year from July 2020. And for more information dm me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please share the placement highlights and figures of summer internship and final placements.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
damdam1
@damdam1  ·  2 karma

Çan you share more details ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Bishal_DN
@Bishal_DN  ·  0 karma

If anyone is interested to do mba in xaviers then text me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am eager to about the placements at XBS. Will it be at par with Ximb? This is very much important to know because I am applying for the MBA program. Kindly respond to my query.

1 comment
Atish1993
@Atish1993  ·  0 karma

U must understand that XBS is in its gestational phase..It needs some time to establish itself..So obviously it is not in par wit XIMB, but keeping in mind the promising tradition of Jesuit education, it can really reach to great heights one day..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If there is any WhatsApp group for XBS please send the link

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rheako
@rheako  ·  0 karma

Any group for xaviers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
baidik16
@baidik16  ·  0 karma

not till now.once your class start it will form

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I filled up the form yesterday... applied through CMAT score (75%ile) till when will I receive confirmation mail for GD/PI?

1 like1 comment
ishoaibhussain97
@ishoaibhussain97  ·  0 karma

hey did you get selected?? I did receive it in o ne day!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...