[OFFICIAL] Xavier Business School, Kolkata MBA Admissions 2019-21 | PaGaLGuY

20 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group

This is the official discussion thread for MBA programme at Xavier Business School, a part of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata. XBS offers a two-year Full-time MBA residential course, approved by AICTE. Reach out to us in case of any queries! Our team will be happy to assist you..

All the best!

Page 1 of 2

Hi, I am eager to about the placements at XBS. Will it be at par with Ximb? This is very much important to know because I am applying for the MBA program. Kindly respond to my query.

1 comment
Atish1993
@Atish1993  ·  0 karma

U must understand that XBS is in its gestational phase..It needs some time to establish itself..So obviously it is not in par wit XIMB, but keeping in mind the promising tradition of Jesuit education, it can really reach to great heights one day..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If there is any WhatsApp group for XBS please send the link

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rheako
@rheako  ·  0 karma

Any group for xaviers?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
baidik16
@baidik16  ·  0 karma

not till now.once your class start it will form

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I filled up the form yesterday... applied through CMAT score (75%ile) till when will I receive confirmation mail for GD/PI?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the kind of gd topics given this year?

1 like2 comments
Priya3223
@Priya3223  ·  3 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
DakotaWaugh
@DakotaWaugh  ·  0 karma

I would like to know more about the business courses that are in this school. I'm interested in social media marketing. Unfortunately, there are few really useful information about this topic on the Internet. I found literally several sources with unique information such as https://samples.edusson.com/social-media/ . But this also does not suit me, because in such an article and essay it is impossible to fit all the nuances of such activities. I would like to take a course that includes this area of marketing. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions Open for MBA 2019-2021:

Xavier Business School (XBS),  St Xavier's University, Kolkata invites applications from qualified and interested candidates for its Two-Year, Full-Time, Residential, MBA Degree Programme for the academic years 2019-2021.

The last date for accepting Applications is February 28, 2019 

To start Your Application Visit http://sxuk.org/mba-default.aspx

nmanika1 
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
aritra1311
@aritra1311  ·  22 karma

@snehakhanna it will be in the last week of april tentatively. Exact dates are yet to be confirmed.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
snehakhanna
@snehakhanna  ·  1 karma

Sir, i have nit got any mail regarding gd pi where as my freinds who have registered after me have got the dates. should i contact the admission department? Is my application cancelled?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the cat and XAT Cutoff last year ?

1 comment
aritra1311
@aritra1311  ·  22 karma

A composite score was used to select students with different weightage to many factors and as such there was no cut-off for CAT or XAT. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The MBA Batch of 2018-20 of Xavier Business School under St Xavier’s University Kolkata, has paid an industrial visit on 15th September 2018, to Diamond Beverages Private Limited Kolkata, to get an insight of production and operation process of Coca Cola. An industrial visit provides an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and to know more about the industrial environment. It also gives the MBA students, the future managers an exposure to current work practices as opposed to the theoretical knowledge being taught at classes. With an aim to go beyond academics, this industrial visit has surely provided the students a practical perspective of the work environment.

Post 5273634634989568
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ayush Choudhary, student of XBS shares his experience in XBS so far. A mechanical engineer, cricket enthusiast and F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan. Secured Summer Intermship in Khadims India Pvt. Ltd. It has never been difficult for me adjusting in a new city, new college, with new people. All thanks to the amazing, very co-operative management of St. Xavier's University, Kolkata. All for one and one for all, these are not just words but an emotion here at SXUK. The environment is such, that one adapts quickly. The pedagogy too is very unique here at SXUK. All the teaching is practical based, with utmost importance given to strengthen the basics of each and every student. The entire campus is wifi enabled, every classroon is equipped with projector and sound system to provide us with world class learning experience. I am quite happy with my decision to join SXUK.

Post 4831491374186496
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the cat/xat cut off for the first batch and how much intake do you have in all ?

2 comments
aritra1311
@aritra1311  ·  22 karma

A composite score was used to select students with different weightage to many factors and as such there was no cut-off for CAT or XAT. The intake capacity is 120 students.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Pratap800
@Pratap800  ·  2 karma

Okay.. thanks :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Xavier Business School, Kolkata has been successfully achieved to attract well known brands like The Oberoi Grand, Aditya Birla Group, Khadim India Ltd, Reliance Jio, Metals and Minerals Trading Corporation of India, NRI Fintech, Blue Dart, HDFC Bank and many more for its first ever Summer Internship 2019 Placement opportunities.

Post 5611796720779264
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...