Join the discussion on Welingkar PGDM Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the WeSchool, Mumbai and WeSchool, Bengaluru College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
WeSchool (Welingkar Eduation) is one of the most popular B-schools of India. With its campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru, WeSchool offers postgraduate level programs in various management-related disciplines. The renowned faculty at WeSchool strives to prepare future business leader with help of the cutting-edge course curriculum.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
WeSchool offers a wide range of postgraduate level programs with various specialisations that aim to prepare business leaders equipped with market-ready knowledge. The most popular programs offered by WeSchool are PGDM, PGDM E-Biz, PGDM Business Design, PGDM Rural Management, PGDM Retail Management, PGDM Research and Business Analytics, and PGDM Healthcare Management.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant has to complete the PGDM Application form, pay the application fees, and upload the documents.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.
• Selected applicants must appear for a written test, group activity, and a personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, work experience, and result in various stages of the selection process.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – November 2019
• The application process ends on – 26th January, 2020
5. Exam accepted for Course
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – 15 Lakhs per annum
• Average Package – 9.24 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No scholarships are available.