Join the discussion on Welingkar PGDM Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the WeSchool, Mumbai and WeSchool, Bengaluru College, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
WeSchool (Welingkar Eduation) is one of the most popular B-schools of India. With its campuses in Mumbai and Bengaluru, WeSchool offers postgraduate level programs in various management-related disciplines. The renowned faculty at WeSchool strives to prepare future business leader with help of the cutting-edge course curriculum.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
WeSchool offers a wide range of postgraduate level programs with various specialisations that aim to prepare business leaders equipped with market-ready knowledge. The most popular programs offered by WeSchool are PGDM, PGDM E-Biz, PGDM Business Design, PGDM Rural Management, PGDM Retail Management, PGDM Research and Business Analytics, and PGDM Healthcare Management.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant has to complete the PGDM Application form, pay the application fees, and upload the documents.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the accepted entrance exams.
• Selected applicants must appear for a written test, group activity, and a personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, work experience, and result in various stages of the selection process.
4. Exam accepted for Course
To know in detail about Welingkar PGDM Mumbai Admissions Process: Click Here