[Official] Welingkar PGDM Admissions 2019-21 Mumbai and Bengaluru [WeSchool] | PaGaLGuY

Join and never miss an update from [Official] Welingkar PGDM Admissions 2019-21 Mumbai and Bengaluru [WeSchool] | PaGaLGuY. It's free, takes less than a min.

1,566 Posts  ·  5,425 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Welingkar PGDM Admission 2019-2021 and Get answers for all your queries related to Welingkar PGDM Fees, Welingkar PGDM Cut Off, Welingkar PGDM Placements, Welingkar PGDM Average Package and Much More.

Page 1 of 157

Happy holi to each one!! May the good in all of us prevail over the bad!!

Swapneil
1 like
undefined

Results for both Phase -1 and Phase -2 will be out in the month of April ,but in which week ? April 3rd week or April 4th week ?

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Aj25engineer
@Aj25engineer  ·  57 karma

If planning to declare phase 1 results early??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SWAPNEEEL
@SWAPNEEELWe School Mumbai  ·  1,477 karma

If the gdpi performance is average please move on and take other college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined

Students are requested to SUBMIT their froms in order to get GDPI calls for Phase 2.

for any complains or problems mail us on pgapp@welingkar.org

undefined

Why are the results of Phase 1 and 2 scheduled to be delivered together? Why were we then told in the month of January that " IT WILL BE ADVATAGEOUS TO APPLY IN PHASE 1 ?"

ecole1234
12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
ecole1234
@ecole1234  ·  154 karma

@SWAPNEEEL So sir, you mean that the ADVANTAGE that you mentioned was just in terms of location and that we can have an overview of what the outcome shall be? Was that the ADVANTAGE you mentioned on 26th January?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SWAPNEEEL

Yeah. Isn't that the advantage because you don't have to travel all the way to Mumbai, which is inconvenient for some and costly affair too. Most importantly right now you may try and estimate whether to wait till may for welingkar or take another college.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined

Students are requested to SUBMIT their froms in order to get GDPI calls for Phase 2.

for any complains or problems mail us on pgapp@welingkar.org

Swapneil
undefined

10th - 55 % Vernacular Medium Student (Hind) till 10 th std 12- 55% Bcom- 60.59% Xat-94.59%ile cmat-95%ile 36+ months of expirence in Marketing in T.I.M.E. Institute of management (Official photographer at IIT BOMBAY at TEACHFEAST Events) do I have a chance to convert this call

Pgdm core
Retail Management
Busness design
Rural Management
E-business
healthcareManagement
ANIL YADAV
1 comment41 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does welingkar has management quota..?

Yes
No
1 comment75 answers

Official announcement - Since we were getting many calls to incorporate students awating CET results. ( For students who are awaiting MH CET results) One last chance to apply !!)

Late Application Phase: March 26, 2019 to 2nd April 2019. Late fees of Rs.500 on application fee are applicable. Effectively, now the PGDM form fee is Rs 3000 per application.

Swapneil
1 like12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
RitikaSaraf
@RitikaSaraf  ·  3 karma

@SWAPNEEEL We all are very well aware of our performance but you can’t just rely on your performance and be sure that you will make it. I as a candidate may think that my performance was good. But there could be candidates who performed better than me and can out do me. This is a very wrong statement you are making here, my friend! All of us here are just expressing our concerns while we wait. Thank you!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SWAPNEEEL

I welcome all comments! I am just giving another perspective. You are suppose to voice your concerns. I will just give other point of view if required.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined

If I have applied for welingkar mumbai and banglore both, then how is the campus decided?? Entirely on gd pi or they have certain induiviual cutoffs? And if so please mention cat and cmat cutoff for core branch in mumbai campus.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Jassu_234
@Jassu_234  ·  4 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Roshniiii
@Roshniiii  ·  3 karma

@WeSchool Can you please give the breakup of how much is weightage for cat score and how much is for gd/pi in final selection ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined

I have these options !! please guide

IMT nagpur
Welingkar E biz
Welingkar full time
imt Hyderabad
53 answers