[Official] VGSoM , IIT Kharagpur (2017-2019) Admissions Helpdesk

1,334 Posts  ·  1,081 Users
About this group

For notifications and queries related to admission to VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur.

Candidates seeking admission to MBA Programme of the Institute should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or Master's degree in Science Economics or Commerce (with Mathematics or Statistics at Bachelor's level) GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (OR CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale) SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (OR CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)

Page 1 of 134

anyone having idea about last year wait list movement

1 comment
deegee24
@deegee24  ·  2 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNOlQS3CzY

IIT KGP interview experience

Video Thumbnail5379854536540160
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys! To connect the juniors and seniors in all domains, we have developed an AI based mobile application specially for Dalits. The people with fake certificate, please ignore this. Purpose:

I survived the IIM Kozhikode PGDM program 2015-17. And trust me guys, this caste thing is deep rooted everywhere. All of you will have struggle alone if you won't together. People without any identity are equivalent to animals. We lack identity. Be brave, come forward as SC/ST and read Baba Saheb or else Prof. Mathew will teach you well at least in IIMK (He's genius and a big fan of baba Saheb's work). Please connect with a positive attitude. The app link is : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solutions.pytorq.scavengingapp

A Proud Aborigine of India. Jai Bhim!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GEM

AR=19.88/20

NC-OBC 

Work Exp=24 at 15th march

Any chance of getting call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat - 91.xx 10th - 82.6 12th - 74.4 Grad - 7.96 Work ex - 1 year Chances?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, our official Admission Helpdesk for 2019-21 admissions is https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-vgsom-iit-kharagpur-2019-2021-admissions-helpdesk-5784399113617408

Please post your queries there.

Mechanical Engineer, Market creation enthusiast in technology domain
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ar 22.40 , any chances of getting call ?

1 comment
bbd001
@bbd001  ·  5 karma

How do we calculate the AR.?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Oa 95.7(93/99/82) Gen/Fresher X- 94 Xii - 89.67 Grad - 70.30 Ar - 20.6 Any chance?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm getting around 88-89%ile in CAT My profile is as below: Category: NC-OBC X/XII/Grad : 93/86/72 WorkEx: 26 months as of December 2018 Please let me know, can I get a call for gd-pi with the above profile from IIT-KGP?

Yes
No
1 like22 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi guys asking in a neutral group kindly suggest I have 30 month work experience in IT company

IIT Roorkee
IIM Kashipur
52 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.