The link to apply for admission to MBA program, IIT Kanpur (2019-21) is NOW OPEN.
We request you all to fill the form in a timely manner to avoid last minute hassle.
Admission Form Link: https://pingala.iitk.ac.in/MBADM-0/login
Department Information: https://www.iitk.ac.in/ime/
Please route all your queries through our official admission information channels:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/371692600265477/
PagalGuy Page: goo.gl/thrG94
can anyone tell me some good sites for practicing RC? Thanks in advance.
Can someone please tell me which classroom program and mocks are better ? TIME or CL ? I am preparing for CAT 2018.
HI Guys came back on Pg after long time. Planning to take CAT 2018. Just wante d to check if there are any talks around change in exam pattern in 2018 or any other update in specs of examination.TIA
A basic delusion in the arguments presented by climate change deniers is that “Nature will take care of itself”. They contend that if humanity has survived for millions of years, it will somehow find a way to survive this so called climate change hoax. However, a large number of corporations are reaching out to the common people across the globe in order to make them aware of the catastrophic consequences of global warming. Sense seems to be entering the minds of the majority of the people in the world. So, the future of our earth, as far as global warming is concerned, seems to be safe now.
Which of the following is an assumption central to the validity of the given argument?
1. Survival of the fittest and the cognizant is the rule of Nature.
2. The corporations are not driven by any monetary incentive and their endeavour is strictly humanitarian in nature.
3. In the human society, being conscious of a phenomenon is akin to fighting its ill-effects.
4. In this world, sense is equivalent to consciousness and knowledge of any phenomenon.
The answer is 3 but no where in the passage it's mentioned it's fighting for it.
I think it should be 4.
Arrange in order.
1. The EU and the European Aviation Safety Agency are now considering the introduction of a similar rule.
2. It underscores the fragility of the human factor which is truly the critical element in the rigorous processes required for aviation.
3. Significantly, last year's mysterious Malaysia Airlines MH 370's disappearance also involved a captain who may have been disturbed.
4. The Lubitz issue showed that the annual medical examination of pilots done under strict European Union regulations can fail to identify psychological problems such as depression.
5. Had the EU implemented a 'two-person' cockpit rule, such as in the U.S., which requires two crew members to be present in the cockpit always; this act of mass murder could have been stopped.