CAT 2017 Verbal Ability Preparation - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT 2017 Verbal Ability Preparation and Get more Information About CAT 2017, CAT Syllabus and CAT Preparation From our MBA Section and Much More..

1,713 Posts  ·  11,433 Users
Recommended

CAT 2017 Second Slot Review, Read here

CAT 2017 Expert Analysis

GD/PI Rewind: How Do You Apply Artificial Intelligence to HR ?

GD/PI Rewind: Have you heard of PaGaLGuY and How?

GD/PI Rewind: Can You give us an Example of a Rhetorical Question?

Page 1 of 171

Hosting a free group study session Link: 

https://meetinglab.zoho.com/register?sessionId=4689540195 .Comming Saturday 6PM. Only a few seats

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzm3BNQBRd-9fkFRdnBXTnZfLUhMczRMakJXNmRJWkRWN2ducFBtRl8ya0ZZeU4wMUhCdDg?usp=sharing. This is my drive with excellent cat materials. Currently open for 2 days.whatsapp me at 7596864105.Have more which can't ...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

cat TIME material  all booklets at chennai. please private message

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

If anyone is having GMAT previous years question papers collection. Please do share.

•  
Jbjbjb
@Jbjbjb @Jbjbjb  ·  5w

Even I need it.

•  
Nandiniiii
@Nandiniiii @Nandiniiii  ·  5w

I guess nobody is having :(

undefined
Write a comment..

How to proceed in these questions? Is there any table to create before answering - semifinal played by whom Find the points of semi finalists - who played finals .....

Post 5257289053765632
  •  
Juan_94
Captain Haddock @Juan_94  ·  8 Apr, 2018
Player                Matches played ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ Kramnik                    6          Shirov                       5 Leko                         5 Polgar                      6       ...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..
 Sentences given in each question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. The first and the last sentences are 1 and 6 and the four in between are labelled with a letter each. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the ...
Read More...
  •  
devesh10
Devesh Agrawal @devesh10  ·  7 Apr, 2018
@AprajitaSahai if you read it again, you'll observe that B follows naturally from 1. The writer talks about some education problems, then healthcare and infrastructure and finally says all must be taken care of. ...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

Anyone interested in purchasing TIME and CL complete material in gurgaon. CL material is unused.
Ping me 

•  
vishal_pagalguy
Vishal Srivastava  @vishal_pagalguy  ·  8 Apr, 2018

@himanshu.kpr20 call me 7903567053

•  
Johnny002
@Johnny002 @Johnny002  ·  3w

I want to

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Anyone who needs manhattan strategy guide for RC, CR and SC plus 1000RC, 1000CR and 1000SC questions(GMAT/CAT level) can inbox me for more details. Everything is in pdf form so anyone can take it. (Not for free)

Load more comments 2 of 7
aghosh08
Arijit Ghosh  @aghosh08  ·  3w

Thanks in advance..

•  
Johnny002
@Johnny002 @Johnny002  ·  3w

Me too....pls i need it

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

CAT 2018 Handa ka Funda course available for Rs. 1500 (negotiable). Drop a whatsapp message at 9977922700.

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store