CAT 2017 Verbal Ability Preparation - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on CAT 2017 Verbal Ability Preparation and Get more Information About CAT 2017, CAT Syllabus and CAT Preparation From our MBA Section and Much More..

1,719 Posts  ·  11,500 Users
Recommended

CAT 2017 Second Slot Review, Read here

CAT 2017 Expert Analysis

GD/PI Rewind: How Do You Apply Artificial Intelligence to HR ?

GD/PI Rewind: Have you heard of PaGaLGuY and How?

GD/PI Rewind: Can You give us an Example of a Rhetorical Question?

Page 1 of 171
The Official admission thread of DOM, BITS Pilani is live now shoot all your queries here. Forms to be out 15 December. A short video about insights into our MBA Program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6eXYNLaah4 Follow more admission related que...
Read more...
Video 6412458598596608
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
   TAPMI Launches Post-Graduate Programme in Marketing & Sales Management (MSM) Highest CTC -INR 23.8 lakh per year. The average CTC across the three courses is INR 10.6 lakh per year for 2016-2018 batch. Join the following thread for more inf...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hello Aspirants. The Official admission thread of DoMS, IIT Roorkee for the 2019-2021 admissions is live now. https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/doms-iit-roorkee-admissions-2019-21-pagalguy-5114906427260928 You can also join the Facebook group f...
Read more...

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
  Now that you are done with CAT 2018, it's time for you to start preparing for the WAT/PI Round and the competitive life of a premier business school student, Since you are left with more than 6 months from now and the commencement of your MBA , ...
Read more...
Post 4806680762646528
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
Hey folks I am selling out important material for CAT 2018 and other exams like IIFT/XAT/SNAP at nominal cost It includes follwing - *IMS 500 (2018) CAREER LAUNCHER smart cracker videos  ##1) CONCEPT videos of TIME 2018 /Carrerlauncher(20160/Cet...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

FROM WHERE I SHOULD PRACTISE FOR CAT

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to join verbal by shahzar khan (elitesgrid) classes starting from 20th july??? I wanna do partnership in buying the course..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

can anyone tell me some good sites for practicing RC? Thanks in advance. 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone willing to join verbal by shahzar khan (elitesgrid) classes starting from 20th july??? I wanna do partnership in buying the course..

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

explain.

Post 4688084742963200
  •  
shashankism
Shashank Madhukar @shashankism  ·  5 months ago
The question stem is talking about SC and ST atrocity cases being reduced on account of various reasons. it also talks about the apoointment of special prosectuers...  a.) There is no reference of what people's representative should do in Stem .....
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...