Official TISSNET & TISSMAT 2021 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

255 Posts  ·  2,597 Users
About this group

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed.

Page 1 of 26

Any idea when the cutoff be released?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am expecting somewhere between 69-71/72 in tissnet. Should I start preparing for tissmat? Not sure if will clear it :/

1 comment
Asmita.d
@Asmita.d  ·  138 karma

wow thats a good score!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does tiss release response sheet and answer key?If so,do we get the option to challenge it?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
MM1997
@MM1997  ·  37 karma

@Blake_jason my bad, 3rd week of March. TISSNET dekar dimag ghoom gaya hai XD Anyway good luck for XaHR. I'll ask you how it went :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Blake_jason
@Blake_jason  ·  39 karma

@MM1997 Thanks. Yeah sure

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here who gave the exam last year? Till when can we expect the results? Would be highly grateful if someone can answer this. Would be great if adcom can answer this, would be super helpful. Thank you

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
MM1997
@MM1997  ·  37 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MM1997
@MM1997  ·  37 karma

@balboarocky96 I know right

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How much do you expect the CUTOFF to be? (HRM LR)

Considering:

- more no. of applicants

- easier GK section

- cutoffs went high in all other entrance exams

70-72
73-75
76-78
78-80
Bhagwan bachaye ab :( 80+
6 comments123 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Can adcom shed some light on TISSMAT for this year? I mean will they take it immediately after TISSNET, like they did last year? Or are there any changes this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TISS NET admit card 2021 released. https://cutt.ly/7kW80cT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!
With CAT results out and interview shortlists flowing in, the next big hurdle is cracking these personal interviews.

ThatMBAGuy is an initiative by three alums from IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, and IIM Kozhikode, respectively. Based on our own experiences as well as discussions with our classmates, we have come out with a well-researched and nuanced 20-part video series (along with the pdf) for the most important areas to be covered for personal interviews. These will include tips on how to prepare, answers to some of the most asked questions as well as questions which might take candidates by surprise.

A great interview can really be the difference between getting through and barely missing a college conversion.

We’re giving this package at a small sum of Rs. 299. (No hidden costs)

For details, kindly DM. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi.. I want to ask that does tiss-hrm has any defence quota.. And if it has then what will be its cutoff
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the TISSMAT? Final year students might have to go back to college in March and quarantine there.

2 comments
Gryffindor_6
@Gryffindor_6  ·  47 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mesarang
@mesarang  ·  90 karma

check here gkmojo.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...