Official TISSNET & TISSMAT 2021 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

335 Posts  ·  4,032 Users
About this group

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed.

Page 1 of 34

#Testimonials #GKmojo #TISSNET GK Course gkmojo

Post 113616593628907
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anybody here give the Interview of HRM&LR?

1 like1 comment
mpy76
@mpy76  ·  330 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here who has converted sibm pune and appearing for TISS OPI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today is 18th June and till now, I have not even typed out a single letter in my DAF form let alone finishing it off and the deadline to submit it is 22nd June. 

I have already taken admission in NITIE which I personally was not very keen to choose but because of lack of availability of options, I had to choose it because that was my best convert. Now the purpose behind writing all this at this time of night is that I am facing a problem wrt completing the DAF task and then prepping agagin for the subsequent interview process of TISS. 

Though the session has officially not started in NITIE, but still right from joining the college, we have been kept immersed in tasks with their respective deadlines and it kind of really becomes important to take part in those tasks for our future benefits. All this keeps me occupied so much throughout the day that am not even able to open the DAF form link and at night after coming to my bed, I really start feeling tensed that aaj ka din bhi paar ho gya and the deadline is approaching so soon. I honestly wanted to prepare well for the TISS OPI process and perform in it to the best of my abilities without thinking about whether my efforts will go futile or not. But god knows mai DAF v likh paaongi ya nhi !!!

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
marundhati0
@marundhati0  ·  9 karma

@snacc hope so !!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
marundhati0
@marundhati0  ·  9 karma

@GabbarBhai1994 sun ke acchaa laga ki baki aur v log h jo iss situation se guzar rhe h

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone here, active in the FB groups, who has any idea about how the summer placements of the 1st batch of MS Analytics has gone?

Approaching the end of the road...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys , has anyone filled the detailed application form for OPI process ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what does Online Assessment (OA) include ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#tiss gk

Post 110919377723060
1 comment
Blake_jason
@Blake_jason  ·  73 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have TISS MAT this year? I saw the DAF but it only spoke about online PI. Apologies if I have misread something on this.

SS13
1 comment
Blake_jason
@Blake_jason  ·  73 karma

No tissmat/pat this year.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@TISS_ARC Any idea what will Online Assessment contain?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...