Official TISSNET 2019 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

1,515 Posts  ·  14,930 Users
About this group

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed.

Page 1 of 152

At my place for ews they are saying that they don't have orders from central government , what to do now ?

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sZaidi
@sZaidi  ·  1 karma

Yes even the tehsildar told same ki election ke phle kuch ni hog

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Warrior1203
@Warrior1203  ·  29 karma

Leave aside GO, i think MP hasn't even notified the act.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

How good is Hospital administration course of tiss Mumbai?? Nd what are the placement statistics of it?

undefined
Write a comment...

How many of you are feeling confident to convert the call.

Me
Can't say
Feeling nervous
Jo hoga dekha jaega
6 comments117 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the expected date of result

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
anirbanbarat
@anirbanbarat  ·  5 karma

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Smit7
@Smit7  ·  4 karma

25th April

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Why does it take so long for the results to be declared after the interviews are concluded? Do you guys take this time to vet all the probables? Or is it one final test of patience that you are putting us through after the grueling rounds of PIT-PI? Aaarrrgghhh....!!! So much suspense around it. It's too much to take. I just keep wondering what could be the probable reason. Brought my life to a standstill. Could you please declare the result Pronto! So that we can get on with our lives.

6 likes10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Mani_K_P_123
@Mani_K_P_123  ·  5 karma

Dayum son! You kiss your mother with that mouth? Don't know about my father being disappointed in me but I am for sure disappointed in you alongside your mum. Just showed her your previous comment. She was agonized coz of all the disrespect you've shown to your Pops. She has asked me to organize a spanking session for you coz you've been a naughty naughty boy. She wants you to teach a lesson. Come home prepared to be taught and bring a diaper as well. I can see you've shit all over the place and made it clear too. Ciao!

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ubiquitous.one
@ubiquitous.one  ·  109 karma

Koi yahaan PG mein bhi 'Model Code of Conduct' laga do, sabhi colleges ke result aane tak......!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment...

Are any marketing and finance roles offered or only HR related. ?

2 comments
Vicky_Hbk
@Vicky_Hbk  ·  1 karma

Tiss has got HRM that too MA.. which is equivalent to MBA

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
TISS_ARC
@TISS_ARCTISS Mumbai  ·  364 karma

@Banerr11 @Vicky_Hbk TISS Mumbai offers M.A. HRM & LR. The roles you get are top notch across different sectors in the industry. You can check our placement report which is available in public domain.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

#TISS GK

Post 41351356123867
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey anyone got their ews certificate ? How did you get it what is the procedure and format for the same ?

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Anjali_900
@Anjali_900  ·  11 karma

Apne domicile state se hi banwa sakte hai Kya?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NiravGanatra
@NiravGanatra  ·  25 karma

@Anjali_900 As of now nothing has been stated by Center to get EWS certificate separately. The only way to find this out is to go through state authorities.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

anyone here who converted xlri hr..

undefined
Write a comment...