Official TISSNET 2018 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed. 

772 Posts  ·  7,331 Users
Page 1 of 77

what was the cutoff for these courses in tiss mumbai 

Master of Arts in Social Work (Community Organisation & Development Practice)

Master of Arts in Social Work (Livelihoods and Social Entrepreneurship) 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
what was the cut-off for following courses in Tiss Guwahati in last years Master of Arts (Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development)  Master of Arts (Labour Studies and Social Protection)  Master of Arts (Sociology and Social Anthropology)...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

#TISS GK

Post 5005164277137408
  •  
shilpia
@shilpia @shilpia  ·  6 days ago

B?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

#TISS GK

Post 5747014701154304
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

#TISSGK

Post 6612398534819840
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Please suggest me some course or material for gk prep

•  
mesarang
@mesarang @mesarang  ·  8 days ago

GKMOJO is best for tiss gk.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can a B.Tech mechanical graduate with work ex 2 years in core mechanical field apply for MA in counseling psychology?Are there any pre-requisites as graduation should be from psychology related programmes?

•  
Ritika1816
@Ritika1816 @Ritika1816  ·  23 days ago

The preference is obviously given to relatedd field but during interview if you can  give a concrete proof of your alignment with the course you can definetly score well. As there are no extra marks credited for specific graduate courses.

Amiable23
@Amiable23 @Amiable23  ·  22 days ago

@Ritika1816 thnx!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How close was the official demo tiss test on tiss website to actual tissnet 2018?

•  
Ritika1816
@Ritika1816 @Ritika1816  ·  23 days ago

Official demos are normally outdated so just rely on them for pattern nothing else.

vishucole
@vishucole @vishucole  ·  10 days ago
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi.. I am a mbbs graduate and interested in MHA course....but being in the field of medicine i dont have much clue About this...need help regarding this field...what to study for the entrance....

ajeet_modi
Ajeet Modi @ajeet_modi  ·  12 days ago
@Supriya1410 Hey, If you wanna crack TISSNET then just understand that the GA part plays a vital role in cracking this exam, it is of very very importance considering the fact that a major chunk of TISSNET com...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hello everyone i want to start my preparation for tissnet  can u please give me suggestions regarding it

•  
deactivated
 @deactivated  ·  1 month ago

The quant, english and LR/DI sections are pretty easy. The only part you need to concentrate on is General Knowledge. It will be the game changer.

Gunti
@Gunti @Gunti  ·  1 month ago

@jaha India Year Book + Government Schemes are something you should not miss

undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store