Official TISSNET 2020 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

2,129 Posts  ·  16,262 Users
About this group

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed.

Page 1 of 213

Any hope of another waitlist for masters in hrm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has the payment link been updated?

1 comment
Ns1911
@Ns1911  ·  1 karma

Nope

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TISS cutoff for Masters in Hospital Administrations ?

70+
65-70
60-64
58+
2 comments13 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Best mocks for tiss?

CAT 19 95.54 ,  
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is today 10th is last date for document upload? at what time can we upload is it till midnight ?? fees already paid just documents needs to be uploaded?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
JALESH1011
@JALESH1011  ·  311 karma

@Kishore4 thaks bhai! I confirmed with admission and they said if you were able to upload then it's fine!! thank god got saved!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Kishore4
@Kishore4  ·  4 karma

Lol great!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I submit an EWS acknowledgement slip for TISS document verification? As of now, my EWS certificate has not come.

2 comments
pulkitC79
@pulkitC79  ·  2 karma

They asked to update the previous certificate and put up the undertaking for pending documents form.

Ns1911
@Ns1911  ·  1 karma

Ok, thanks for sharing the information

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, For some amazing🤩 content on Marketing, Advertising, Campaigns, B......ng, Latest News, Strategy, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and MarTech, Please follow Food for Marketeers on👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 🔴 Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodformarketeers 🔴 Instagram: https://instagram.com/foodformarketeers

Post 84031449239885
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've tried to reach out to many folks regarding this and almost given up - but here goes. Anyone waiting for the waitlist and expected it to come sooner? 

August 10th is when AICTE closes the date for full refunds. August 11th is when TISS is releasing their first waitlist. This is literally costing a few people lakhs of money. I understood this is pointless, reached out to TISS with no response, TISS helpline, no response and TISS ARC - no response. It is indeed a little dissapointing. 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
div_ka
@div_ka  ·  1 karma

@Lisa96 Yea, but a large chunk of money would be gone. For example majority of the tuition fee and other charges is gone. The only amount refunded would be the refundable fee, which is already less! :|

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
div_ka
@div_ka  ·  1 karma

@kaul_1908 Gen - 6. It could go either way, i understand. If I do have to face this choice, it would be a difficult one. :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ANY NEWS ABOUT THE FIRST WAITLIST? WHEN IS IT EXPECTED??

1 comment
div_ka
@div_ka  ·  1 karma

August 11th, the dates are on the site as well!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone help me with how and what to prepare for the General Awareness section? Any guidance will be hugely appreciated! Also, where can I find past year question papers?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...