Official TISSNET 2020 Preparation | TISS Mumbai HRM & LR

2,151 Posts  ·  16,378 Users
About this group

This group has been created by the Aspirants Relations Committee, TISS Mumbai, HRM & LR. All official communications with respect to admissions will be shared/ queries of aspirants shall be addressed.

Page 1 of 216

I missed the last date to fill the application forms. Is there a chance it will open again

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wanna feel how MBA student life is ? ...We Bring to you the opportunity to live two days of MBA student life in one of India's Best B-school. Two days of learning, making new connections, and winning plethora of prizes and goodies worth of Rs. 75000 and more...

To be a part of this Register here : https://dare2compete.com/o/imthefuture-50-institute-of-management-technology-imt-ghaziabad-141490

PS: Only Final year UG student eligible

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is the GKmojo course for tiss?

Anyone who has joined?

1 comment
Blake_jason
@Blake_jason  ·  10 karma

It is good. You'll get plenty of materials. Its upto you how you use it.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail97961963746410
life random hai , sab fraud hai.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail97961757151325
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone has faced issue while paying through online mode ?In my case it's showing page isn't working when I click on proceed to payment gateway option . Please help.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sriyanshs
@sriyanshs  ·  38 karma

last date?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kunai64
@Kunai64  ·  31 karma

the domicile its asking for is address domicile or my parent state? Because I live outside my parent state. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail97077177414394
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail97076155348473
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 10 years of IT experience in Development, testing, but I always wanted  to switch to HR. I have keen interest in it. Is it too late now or can I try for TISS or Should I look for executive MBA?

#TISS#HRMLR

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey! Can the gk portion of tiss be covered if I start preparing for it after xat(3 january)? Also what are the sources you would suggest for this?

TIA

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Martin.T
@Martin.T  ·  119 karma

@All_a_loop I revisit the solutions of mock tests of xat tiss and iift more or less 10-12 toh faste hi hai. Tiss is more of like social, cultural, policy making wala zyada puchte. I Made sure I maximise my score in other sections. If you have ample time mugg up I,d say, one of them gk mojo gk courses.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
All_a_loop
@All_a_loop  ·  117 karma

@Martin.T Ah cool cool. Thanks man!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...