TISSNET 2017-2019 Admissions - PaGaLGuY

462 Posts  ·  3,021 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on TISSNET admissions 2017-19 (HRM & LR), TISS, Mumbai and get details about all the queries related to admission process for HRM & LR program solved on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 47

Hello , I have typed my name incorrectly as Neloufer ali instead of neloufer pasha.i have called and mailed tiss authority no response yet can anyone please help me out with this issue

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When is the second list is scheduled to be out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many candidates waitlisted in general category

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The admission process for all courses will begin from 29th April. Or will there be slots assigned w.r.t different courses? I want to specifically ask for MA. S.E. course. I got admission in the general list. But by category, I belong to OBC. Do I need to follow the admission process as a general candidate or as an OBC candidate?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot for giving everyone an exceptionally wonderful chance to check tips from this blog. It really is so brilliant.

https://games.lol/horror/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

In TISS form I have chosen the different test centre by mistake 

So Could you please tell me now what to do 

1) Do I need to form another form

2) Do I need to drop a mail to TISS Admission team

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How close was the official demo tiss test on tiss website to actual tissnet 2018?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations! To all selected students. I need your honest suggestion . How to prepare for tiss gk?? News paper, magzines are fine.. But did anyone of you followed any online gk course that helped you. Kindly share for future students.

1 like1 comment
talhanasimkhan
@talhanasimkhan  ·  2 karma

There are many GK course speciallly for TISS.you can check for iQuanta GK course.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances for waitlist no. 6 in general category TISS HRM?

1 like1 comment
ggdiya
@ggdiya  ·  8 karma

Did you finally get selected?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dolna
@Dolna  ·  28 karma

Dear all after TISS selection process gets over can you please provide a tracker for TISS HRM converts along with TISSNET score and academic details? Thank you. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...