(Official) TIME AIMCAT Test Series- Season 2017

This thread would be used to share scores and strategies for Aimcats. Let the game begin!

308 Posts  ·  4,984 Users
Page 1 of 30
Hi, I am an alumni of MSRIT, currently pursuing 2nd yr MBA @ IMI, NEW DELHI. We are organising an event for MBA aspirants on 13th Jan in Bangalore. I am looking for people who wish to add Campus Ambassador ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  I am a IMS CAT 2018 Classroom student, any TIME CAT 2018 Classroom student here willing to share his/her TIME online account. Will share my IMS online account in exchange.Aim is to practice the questions only and only in the Review/Analysis Wind...
Read More...

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

how to access time's gk tests ? i can see the link in the app but not in web

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
     Preparation is the   key role to achieve your goal. GATE is one of the toughest exams conducted   all over India. You need to manage your time, need regular practice, focus on   your preparation and practice for your preparation. Gate Coachin...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Anyone interested to donate/sell their T. I. M.E or CL material in Ahmedabad . Pls ping me. Thanks

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Cat 2016 cutoff for LBSIM and average package and college authentic info?

• favorite 1
star_border
@akshay.arvind @akshay.arvind  LBSIM New Delhi  ·  4 Dec, 2017

@FarzadPatel The cat 2016 cut off for LBSIM was 84.68 for PGDM General and 82.07 for PGDM Finance. Average package for the last batch (2015-17) was 8.5 LPA and median was 8.6 LPA.

• favorite_border 
farzad patel @FarzadPatel  ·  4 Dec, 2017

@akshay.arvind ohk thank you

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

are the additional high quality sectionals too tough?

• favorite_border 
star_border
happu singh @jhonsnowkapota  ·  25 Nov, 2017

yup

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

i have been scoring an avg of 72-75 OA in AIMCATS, how much percentile can I expect in CAT 2017?

• favorite_border 
star_border
@As9412087 @As9412087  ·  25 Nov, 2017

same with me scoring bw 70-85

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Reposting my brief article from other thread. Finally, the D-Day is here. The day that will be the culmination of all the effort put through those late nights and early mornings. Its the day you have been waiting for since the past year, or may...
Read More...

CAT'16: 99.64, Converts: IIM B, C, K, S, FMS. CAT'15 : 97.91 Converts: IIM I, IIM S
  • favorite 6
star_border
Write a comment..

The link to additional sectional tests. I believe some of us weren't able to access them for the last few days:

https://www.time4education.com/my/allinone.php?page=admit_highquality

2017- CAT- 99.53(98.15 | 96.33 | 99.42)
  • favorite 1
star_border
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store