(Official) TIME AIMCAT Test Series- Season 2017

This thread would be used to share scores and strategies for Aimcats. Let the game begin!

310 Posts  ·  4,881 Users
Page 1 of 31

does anyone have last year's TIME study  material and willing to sell? location KOLKATA 

undefined
Write a comment..

can anyone share the last year aimcats and their solutions ?thanks in advance

•  

g

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Does anyone has Aimcat in pdf? Or can anyone share his/her password so that I can go through the old papers as well?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Anybody willing to donate or sell test series of TIME or CL in Delhi, please ping me _/\_

2018 :)
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
Hi, I am an alumni of MSRIT, currently pursuing 2nd yr MBA @ IMI, NEW DELHI. We are organising an event for MBA aspirants on 13th Jan in Bangalore. I am looking for people who wish to add Campus Ambassador ...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..
  I am a IMS CAT 2018 Classroom student, any TIME CAT 2018 Classroom student here willing to share his/her TIME online account. Will share my IMS online account in exchange.Aim is to practice the questions only and only in the Review/Analysis Wind...
Read More...

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

how to access time's gk tests ? i can see the link in the app but not in web

•  
undefined
Write a comment..
     Preparation is the   key role to achieve your goal. GATE is one of the toughest exams conducted   all over India. You need to manage your time, need regular practice, focus on   your preparation and practice for your preparation. Gate Coachin...
Read More...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

Anyone interested to donate/sell their T. I. M.E or CL material in Ahmedabad . Pls ping me. Thanks

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store